Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

ever since I could remember I been poppin' mah collar
Went to an awesome Hardcore/Metalcore show last night with Storm the Walls headlining in a tiny bar.

It's re-kindled my love for Parkway Drive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

Goddamn I wish I was living in America. Parkway Drive are touring with A Day to Remember around through october and november.

So, what are peoples opinions on A Day To Remember? I personaly really enjoy them.

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

Traitorous Leopard posted:

I had never heard of them until now - listened to "The Downfall of us All" on Youtube, and I thought it was pretty good. Not as "heavy" as I generally prefer with all the clean vocals, but it's still enjoyable.

To throw another band out there, what's everyone's opinion on The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza? I sort of "rediscovered" them today, and am really enjoying their grind element.

Their bassist is loving insane as well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxAanEiV5w

They're awesome!

Speaking of Grind-core, I love Daughters since I watched them a few years ago, supporting The Fall of Troy

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

MetaKaiser posted:

ADTR was really good for a long time. I really enjoyed their first two albums and even their newest album isn't horrible. The problem I have with them came from their lyrical content. Just about all of their songs are about people hating them or trying to keep them down or how they're going to prove everyone wrong. It was fine on the first album, but Jesus Christ, get the gently caress over it. You guys are an extremely popular band from a genre of music that isn't that popular outside of the scene, so what the hell are you complaining about? Maybe that's just me though.

On a lighter note, I saw We Came As Romans the other night and they were spectacular. They slayed. ABACABB and Suffokate are supposed to be playing around here again soon too, I can't wait.

As much as I love ADTR me and my mates have a running joke about their hilarious lyrics before breakdowns.

DISRESPECT YOU SURROUNDINGS!

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

I know this most probably fits genres here but the singer of Rolo Tomassi has got some loving lungs on her and she's really cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7AXUmYrNq4

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

This thread is now about how loving amazing the new ETID album is.

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

I agree that the new Bring Me The Horizon album is HUGE. This is the best album they've released.

Pres fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Oct 19, 2010

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

Eight Is Legend posted:

Anyone here into The Chariot? They have their first video out from their upcoming CD "Long Live" and it's pretty creative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSH4asOPgQk

The CD has leaked and it's a tried and tested "chaotic harcore" formula done by the band before. It's an excellent album but nothing new.

Edit: Tickets go on sale for the A Day To Remember UK tour today.

DISRESPECT YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Pres fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Oct 22, 2010

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

The new ADTR album has Leaked.

Bring on the cheesey one liners!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pres
Dec 20, 2005

chocolateTHUNDER posted:

I dont care what anyone else says, ADTR puts out some awesome catchy poo poo :colbert:

New album is pretty good. A little lacking on the screaming though, which is a shame.

Seeing All that remains with the GF in nyc tonight, loving pumped :black101:

This album feels more like Four Year Strong than A Day to Remember. Not that it's a bad thing but FYS do it better.

2nd Sucks is loving amazing though.