Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Smart bridge by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Cardiff night by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Rusty roof by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Gabalfa underpass by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Junkenstein fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 29, 2015

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Llandaff Cathedral by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

So many times in the woods, I've thought I've found a decent 'subject' and that, while nothing special, THIS TIME I'll be able to capture what I'm feeling and why this spot is especially nice and pretty but then I get home and it's just another mess of trees and leaves.

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Currently on an American road trip and taking photos in a way I haven't since my last American road trip...in 2018. This time I have a laptop that can run Lightroom with me, so here's a handful of my favourites so far.

DSC04852 by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

DSC05570 by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

DSC05233 by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

DSC05865 by Dyfan Edwards, on Flickr

Junkenstein fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Apr 17, 2024