Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Dread Head posted:

These are shot at the wrong time of day, it looks like mid day sun which is very unflattering. Try to shoot around sunrise or sunset, the light will be softer and have a nice colour. Alternatively you can wait for a stormy overcast day and get some nice storm clouds.

I'm not too sure I agree with you on this one. I agree that morning or evening light is of a much nicer colour and that storms can work too but for the subject of corn fields I think midday lighting can work quite well. The shots shown aren't all that dramatic or necessarily well composed but the first one does make me think of a country summer afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aargh
Sep 8, 2004

Clovelly100611-4 by Andrew.Cooke, on Flickr