Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
Amazing photos in this thread. Here's one of mine which people in PAD seemed to like. Hope it counts as landscape...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

Evilkiksass posted:

Ringo R, this is absolutely stunning, what kind of post processing did you do to this? Could you post the original?

Thanks! It's an hdr of three different exposures which all look very boring when viewed individually. After merging them I used the dodge/burn tool to make the sunlight really golden looking. Then I cropped the top of the sky as suggested by some guy in PAD as it wasn't very interesting.

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
Dread Head: C'mon dude, give us larger versions!

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

quazi posted:

My god that is stunning :monocle:

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

Col. Mustard posted:

This one: :gizz:

The rest: :flaccid:

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

gh0st posted:

My god... :gizz:

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo R
Dec 25, 2005

ช่วยแม่เฮ็ดนาแหน่เดัอ
Turd and Alien, thanks for your comments. I will try reprocessing it later.