Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

It looks to me like the focus is on her jeans rather than her eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

So I think I've landed a job with a clothing company, and as they've seen I'm a photographer, I think they want me to shoot some more products on models.

Never really done anything like this before, so any tips? I'm thinking of doing it outside, maybe renting an 85mm for the job. I can borrow some studio lighting if I need it.

Also I guess I'll need model releases if they're going up on a website to sell a product?

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

Yeah, I'll look into the copyright thing. I'm mainly thinking about model releases right now, and anything else I might need. I'm in the UK so I don't know if I need a permit to shoot or anything.

Pantsmaster Bill
May 7, 2007

I'm gonna have a chat with the owners of the company when it all gets sorted out in a couple of weeks and I meet them. Chances are I'll probably be doing more shooting for their other companies too so I need to get this sorted soon.