Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
*Rolling out my own pasta and importing tomatoes from Italy then covering it with Kraft Grated "Parmesan"* gotta start with the best ingredients

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Shoot me like one of your piss christs

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

bellows lugosi posted:

a set of self-portraits taken through automated traffic cameras

This is cool how do you set it up

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
Ah, so there's enough of a delay that you can wait to show up, pose, then capture

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
This forum is small enough that reactions to a poster are going to change based on previous interactions. I think there's a reason it is the way it is in this case

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Incredulous Dylan posted:

First off - I like this dude’s vibe and it feels nice and casual. Maybe more contrast or is there a tint thing going on? He seems kind of washed out but I don’t know the terms to describe it

Maybe it's the skin against the white building? My first impression was it's overexposed but zooming in it doesn't look like it is per se

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I think losing the jacket would make it worse tbh. It looks good though

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
What kind of really big camera?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I hope this is you