Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spritely
Oct 13, 2009
[quote="McMadCow"]
I've been working on a portraiture series and putting a few of them in the PAD thread. Might as well post them here as examples of location portraits in natural lighting.

[b&ws with yummy borders]

I'm reminded of Poopinmymouth's post on page 1:

"On this note, pay attention to how much of the eye shows. As a general rule, you should have a bit of white on either side of the pupil. If it's a 3/4, don't let them be so far turned you lose sight of the inner white because the nose cuts it off. Also don't let the farthest eye actually be along the silhouette. [more].."

If you intuitively chose 1 and 3 of McMadCows photos as the strongest (I know I did) you'll see that they followed this *general* rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU