Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ferdinand
May 14, 2003
lo stupire me

Bottom Liner posted:

yeah, except thats probably 5 different portraits comped into one :v:

not to derail, but I'm liking her stuff less and less these days.

You should, there's good reason too. It was a lot more than 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ferdinand
May 14, 2003
lo stupire me
No. I have plenty of reasons to not like her work, though I suppose having the majority of her images be ridiculous giant comps is one of them though sometimes the challenge is enjoyable when it's a big planned project(like disney) and not just a fuckup. She gets a lot of praise for not a lot of talent which pretty much went out the door when she picked up a digital camera. Of course everything she shoots now is to service her debt, she's been wanting to retire for a while and just doesn't care.

ferdinand
May 14, 2003
lo stupire me

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

Solid. I will get her to smile and go around the corner to avoid the construction. Sounds simple enough. How did you feel about the composition, posing, and lighting?

Posture might help, tell her no slouching! The pictures would portray a bit more confidence, I think

ferdinand
May 14, 2003
lo stupire me

ConfusedUs posted:

The second is a great example of why redheads should not wear pink. Also her eyes are lidded.

Pink looks great on me, hush. It's just an unattractive shirt (sorry). I love her eye make up though.

ferdinand
May 14, 2003
lo stupire me

Twenties Superstar posted:

You make jokes but I feel like a big pharmaceutical logo for a drug that solves some vaguely described problem would be right at home on any of those other portraits

Which is perfect if you like making a little bit of money