Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

echinopsis posted:

contrast is bullshit imo

thankyou very much I actually put a lot of time going back and forward and settling where I did so i’m
glad you like it

Different kind of contrast. I'm not talking about your post work, but the wrap interferes with a nice contrast of background and skin tone. The lighting, pose and subject really work, but again, I'd like to see how it looked with more shoulder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

portrait for the lols

Good Lord, a blast from the past!

Edit: Like the portrait, too.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Oct 31, 2023

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

howdy old timer, happy to still get recognized in these parts.

Your self-portrait is burned into my brain.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Tsietisin posted:

I'm getting started in portrait photography and using a portable studio kit. Would this be the best thread to critique the photos I have recently taken? I am very much a beginner though so you may be getting some very poor snaps.

Yes.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

I'm not one for "rules" but the cut off hands in the first one hurt it.