Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

um excuse me posted:

Well I guess you need to Photoshop more?

Was it intentional to leave in the ribs of the unbrella mixed in with her hair?
The criticism of your editing job was sound

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

majour333 fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 2, 2023

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Popping to say thanks to all of you for this informative and honest conversation, I'm getting a lot of great bits as a hack portrait taker!

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Ganging up is a disingenuous reading of the nature of the conversation. Who's in that gang? Am I now that I disagree with you? Anyway I fuckin love old bad film shots and I gotta say I cant imagine spending time editing when I can spend money developing to achieve this look

majour333 fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
I really like the expression and personality you captured. The light & palette compliment the subject. But yeah what camera, and did you get any tighter crop? I feel like you could lose a lot of extraneous venetian blinds but after trying some standard crops I can't get much without blurring the subject. Again, fuckin love those colors and subject's mood