Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Ok considering we're all posting pretty badly can we ideally just move on and never speak of this again?

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

eat poo poo

365 Nog Hogger posted:

1. Objectivity cannot exist (certainly not within a subject)
2. All lived experience is context

ok actually those are very valid points

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Erostratus posted:

I'm not sure what your point is or why you're being a giant bitch? I told you i don't normally do fashion/mainstream portraits. This was a late assignment for class with a last-minute model. I just wanted some honest opinions which i appreciated other than "i'm a goon so i'm going to be a giant oval office because that's my only identity i cling to".

No, seriously, suck my balls.

you seem upset. you should try to relax a little when things are getting to you.

i can't see edit histories but i'm gonna choose to believe you came back a few minutes later just for the "suck my balls" parting shot.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Erostratus posted:

i'll just post more

doubt it

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

^^^ ah, golden hour

8th-snype posted:

You seem really mad that I made fun of your bad photos and then you for trying to justify making bad photos. In the future maybe try making better photos or not being so defensive when someone points out that you suck.

come on now, hot takes on people who can't post is very nearly in violation of dorkroom politeness regulations

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

not refreshing

we're talking about HIS photos here, not yours

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

8th-snype posted:

Suck my balls?

buy me dinner? even chipotle would be ok

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

ansel autisms posted:

I'm mainstream

:eyepop:

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

so i'm guessing subtlety is probably not the best way to go then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Erostratus posted:

Amazing.

Met this guy at the Greyhound station. Said he was jumped while he slept, robbed, and then kicked in the eye with a boot. He thought Daytona Beach was a picturesque town before getting here.

Kicked by a boot by Kyle Sonnenberg, on Flickr

that's no kind of country-folk hospitality at all