Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Rivers and ponds can be a great resource for water fowl.

Though this first one was in an amusement park. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Dread Head posted:

I know this was a amusement park BUT, you need to get lower. Ideally you want to be eye level with the bird it makes the photo much more engaging to the viewer. When you are shoot down or up they end up looking like snap shots most of the time. I know this is not always possible but something you should keep in mind.

The amusement park one was eye level, the pond was elevated and the ducks were :3:

The last one was at a bird sanctuary in Port Aransas, was pretty much a marsh with an elevated walkway so it would've been impossible for me to go lower. :(