Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Ask me about where to find fucking in the Bible!
I don't often take photo of birds but sometimes I do if I spot one nearby. I also don't often post on the forums but I lurk a lot and like to look at you guys' bird shots. With the whole 'forums might be going away but then possibly not now going away' I decided I should post more. So here are some birds I've got over the past year.

I took this out of my car window while eating an icecream, I like how the flying one is looking at the other one like he's gonna attack him or something but really he just landed next to him.

A robin! Robins rock cos they're the only birds in my local woods that will come super close and chill out while i'm chilling out with my friend and his dog.

I took this one in my back garden, I learned recently that starlings are invasive in the US so are uncool but they're native here so this guy is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

I took a walk through the woods yesterday to a lake to check out the birds but some kids were smoking weed in the hide so I walked back home the quick way by the farmers fields. Saw some swallows flying low over the fields catching insects. I tried to get some shots of them but failed miserably, my tracking skills aren't nearly good enough. So I moved on then spotted some young swallows sitting on a fence, the adults were catching flies then bringing them over to feed the young ones.

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Yeah it's a coot

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Mute swan

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

:captainpop: This is fantastic.

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013