Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pistolshit
May 15, 2004

diarrhea for girls posted:

edit: Top of page 2, so I gotta include a shot. Here's an unintentional birding shot:

There's an Owl chilling at the top of the largest tree. I was just going for the cloudless sky and didn't even see it until I was processing the shots on the computer a little while later. I've been watching for it ever since and I can hear it at night/morning but I'm not having any luck finding out where it's hiding.

That's some pretty fantastic composition, especially for an accidental shot. He fits perfectly into the eye line created by the stars.

Good complementary color use and tone too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU