Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

:siren:HEY GUYS DON'T MIND ME JUST EDITIN THIS HERE OP:siren:

General PI forum rules now apply in this thread. They're right here if you don't know them. That's all.

It's a thread about pets, and we like those here. So you know. Post some pets. Go hog fuckin' wild.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

New cat/kitten Leeloo (aka lee, aka fluffbutt)

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

Here is my cat her name is Trophy I think she's pretty cute.

She is a Silver Tabby American Shorthair and she knows 4 tricks: Up, Gimme 5, Roll Over, and Jumping Through a Hoop/Arms.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jul 19, 2009

Saphira
Apr 10, 2006
Forgetting my own name since 1477.

Luna (rescue kitty) and Dax (impulse buy from Petco).

Thanks to you PIers, I've learned my lesson about where I should get my pets. Not that I regret getting my ferrets.

Rat
Dec 12, 2006

meow
Nero, little trouble rat born April 2008.

He enjoys having bugged out eyes, squeaking, typing, hiding in a wheel, and goes cuckoo for cocoa puffs. He was adopted with his brother Hannibal in September 2008 to be a companion to the late Jamie Rat. Jamie and Nero were good good buddies.

Nero's excellent 80WPM skills can be seen here for bonus viewing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFHFBab1j50

Hannibal, big pain in the rear end rat born April 2008.

He enjoys boggling in my face, teabagging Nero, gourmet cuisine like cereal boxes, human flesh, and thoroughly enjoys going on walks and being manhnandled by shrieking children. No, really, he does like the attention.

Together in unholy brotherly love:

Rat fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jul 17, 2009

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Thread needs more ferrets.

Jak loves hard plastic toys. I have found him napping with his head pillowed on this keychain Nerf gun.

Black does not care for your bat hugs.

And in case you missed the cute...

Lookit dat tongue. :3: Don't mind her snaggletooth, she busted one doing the stupid things ferrets do.

inkblottime
Sep 9, 2006

For Lack of a Better Name
Josie and Scrapper Cat (respectively):

EDIT: thumb nailed for pic size.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jul 19, 2009

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Click here for the full 1024x984 image.

this is ghost she is about 3 years old, adopted from animal friends Pa
http://www.thinkingoutsidethecage.org/site/PageServer
I have had her about 2 years but she is well worth looking at again. :)

Andenalli
Sep 17, 2007

I'm unique, just like
everyone else
All guinea pigs. Spoiled spoiled guinea pigs.

Moxie, a sow, stretching out like she likes to do. I can make her scratch her ear like a dog would by scratching it myself.

Mull, a boar. He's young here, and is a year and a half old now. He is bonded to me, makes the cutest clucking and popping noises in addition to the standard piggy purr, while I hold him. He loves to be held and fall asleep. And he is trained to only go in his cage, so no accidents!

And my dear Puffkin, who died in May. She was a very expensive pig. Her lifetime vet bills went into the hundreds. But she was worth every penny and more. I have had so many pets in my life, but she is the first I have missed as much as I miss a person. That was her blanket there and she, like the others here, loved to fall asleep while being held on it.

O Catbus!
Jun 21, 2003

Senator Whiskers (Democrat-Montana)

I don't really know what to say about her except that's she's awesome and very well-behaved. As befits a senator.

NOTE: thumbed for tables

Somebody fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jul 19, 2009

tse1618
May 27, 2008

Cuddle time!
My main man Puck, he's probably about two now and is the most awesome outgoing cat. I found him on the street last year, and he loves lasers and food more than anything else in the world.

Dante is a Costal Carpet Python, he's 6ft long and 7-8 years old. He was my first snake.

This is one of my Mexican Black Kingsnakes, I think the female. I have a male too, he's about a foot longer and a little more apt to bite me. Looks the same though. They have pretty blue stomachs. :)

Ben is the Himalayan, and Jerry is the blue and white hooded. Ben is a fatty and really loves to cuddle. I adopted them both from Petco within a few weeks of each other. They have aspen because I was poor that week, now they have Yesterday's News and shredded paper on top.

And finally, here is Thelma, Louise, and Rose. Thelma is the black and white girl coming out of the cage, she is one of the friendliest rats I've ever met. She loves everyone, except for my cat Puck. Louise is sticking her head out of the cage and Rose is hanging back in the corner. They're both a little shy.

NOTE: Thumbed these for you

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 19, 2009

Mangue
Aug 3, 2007
Reggie in his chair.

Reggie paranoid about his toy. He LOVES to gather as many toys in his mouth as he can fit after he eats and walk around the house being whinny and generally just acting weird.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jul 19, 2009

fallin1
May 14, 2007

...mostly MSG.

Mangue posted:

Reggie in his chair.

Reggie paranoid about his toy. He LOVES to gather as many toys in his mouth as he can fit after he eats and walk around the house being whinny and generally just acting weird.

Oh hey my Beagle Stella does the same thing. I think that she might have the same toy too.

Hmm guess waffleimages is down...

fallin1 fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jul 18, 2009

jacido
Oct 10, 2008

Too much Breaking Bad, not enough Working Out.
This is Bert!

He likes to lick feet which I think is weird. He is just 11 weeks old and I got him two days ago. He likes to tell you stories when he's going in the kitty litter box and will also be very vocal when he finds new spots in the apartment. I would have liked to get two kittens but our landlord only says one. So I entertain this little pisser with those sticks with a string and feathers. He likes that a lot. He also likes clothing and blankets to attack. He is very much a cutesy pants. I don't know the breed but he's a short haired something or other.

Bert after Albert Einstein. We got his name tag yesterday but I don't have pictures of it.

And he likes to conquer anything he can climb. Look at that wittle conquering stance :3:

SUPER HASSLER
Jan 31, 2005

Carnivore representation

Bob Shadycharacter
Dec 19, 2005

This is Oscar. He's a pug/beagle mutt that I took from my idiot of a sister in law. They were basically just keeping him in a crate like 80% of the time and otherwise had no clue how to take care of a puppy (you'd think they'd've learned by the time they got their sixth dog but no! Some people's idiocy knows no bounds).

He's pretty awesome though, even though every time I meet someone who knows dogs I'm compelled to explain that I know all about designer dog breeds and would never buy one and I'm not a total moron please don't hate me oh god

He likes to sleep weird. He sits weird too but every time I try to take a picture of him doing it he gets up. Bastard.

Today he learned that if something has been put way up high SPECIFICALLY TO KEEP HIM FROM EATING IT, he can just use his whole body to shove an armchair over to it and climb up.

n3wt
Dec 22, 2005
Tommy and Ginger. 8 and 4 years old. Bichon mutts. Neutered and don't shed.
Both dogs are trained as care-dogs. You can take the food out of their mouths, they're great with guests, respect human boundaries (no walking on people) even when those humans are percieved as weak (ill or bedbound). We (and our neighbours) love them to bits!

Tommy spent 18 months in a "kill" pound after being forgotten.
He was bottom dog in the poodle-type cage and was a walking dirty dreadlock-fuzz bundle. I got him because I requested a "sweet, non shedding and small" dog, he'd been shaved and rediscovered just the day before.
It took him a while to get over the sheer excitment of doors (even cupboard doors). He had a bad liver due to the pound dogs being fed school meal leftovers.
He was skinny, scared, had bad eyes, grey skin and fur, breath that could melt metal and an inferiority complex but all of that changed with time and love.
He's the best dog I've ever met. I don't know HOW he does it but he calms people. After a horrible day he'll just sit beside you, ready for a hug or a stroke, no begging, no getting bored and somehow he just absorbs all the stress. I've met plenty of dogs along the way but he's got something special: he's not the prettiest by any means but he's got that *chill* thing.

Ginger is my sister's dog, 70% havanese bichon, 30% who knows what, 100% cuteness.
Adopted from someone in our town who's dog got pregnant "by accident". It was shady but this dog was a necessity (sister became very ill, was in crippling pain 24/7) she was the only havanese within 500km (breed chosen for particular traits we needed) and she turned out to be a natural born care-dog with excellent instincts. Ginger saved my sister's sanity and quite possibly her life.

Gratuitous puppy pictures:

Click here for the full 727x469 image.

Click here for the full 660x617 image.

Click here for the full 898x1094 image.

Click here for the full 1094x868 image.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 19, 2009

Papaya
Apr 4, 2005

I'm a creepy furry who feels entitled to other people's babies, but only if they are white. Yiff!
New improved photos for the new improved thread:

This is Jade, my Rhodesian Ridgeback. She turned six this February and is scared of my lens, so I have few good photos of her :( She's allergic to lamb, is dog aggressive, terrified of storms/wind/loud noises/anything and men with hats. She is at least a very sweet dog.

Beetle, the gimpy chihuahua. General consensus told me to euth his troubling butt but I persevered and he turned out to be quite an awesome little bastard. He was born without feet to a terrible dumbass BYB and I wound up with him through rescue/foster. He'll be four this September.

Vlad, originally my husband's cat. He (the cat) hates me, hates my cats, and the dogs. When pissed, he sounds like a goat. He's the oldest pet, turning seven sometime this month we guesstimate. He's got a bum knee and is on prescription urinary food for life to prevent blockages. For some reason, he'd be the first pet I'd save if the house were burning down :( I have no idea.

Spats was the first cat that really made me love cats. He's an obese lovebug who raspy-meows for food all day in spite of the fact no one ever gives in to his begging. His tail is crooked just like all the cats before him (he comes from a long line of barn cats) and when he gets excited, it wags like a little propeller. :3: He turned four this year.

I adopted Styx from the college's Vet Tech program the semester I graduated. I thought he was pretty cool but once I got him home and he settled in, he turned out to be phenomenally retarded. Seriously. I have never met a more dumb cat and that's just sad. Good thing is, his extreme stupidity is what makes him so endearing and he does funny poo poo ALL the time - so he earns his keep as the court jester. He turned two this summer.

Willow is my cat that I left at home when I moved out (she doesn't handle moving well, and I was moving a lot). She has a dainty meow and is thin as a rail, and you can tell she is an old lady just by being around her. I adore her and miss her a lot and I think I visit my folks more to see the drat cats than to see them sometimes...

Junior is Willow's brother (from a litter of 5 they fostered years ago, kept all of them). While I don't care for him as much because he's a colossal dick, I sympathize now since I too have a dickcat at my own home and understand June better these days. He's incredibly obese because my mom feeds them crap and June steals all the food. He's also chronically sick with UTIs and other ailments, and has been that way for as long as I can remember. Both Junior and Willow turned twelve this year.

June and Willow's littermates have all passed on at young ages - Yoda at age 5 (unknown, likely heart attack), and Dove and Alex last summer both to hepatic lipidosis (Dove at home, Alex we euth'd).

I hope this post wasn't too long :tinfoil:

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
I work nights at a vet tending the kennels, so they're not all my animals per se.

Here's Meggie, a Bouvier we got in.

This is a frequent flier - Trish, an Irish Wolfhound. She's a puppy and is already ENORMOUS.

This is another frequent flier, Putti Cat.

And these are two out of my three cats, Nora and Bonus respectively.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
I posted a bunch of photos of her in the last thread..
Diaz, husky/aussie or something similar..talents? She can say/grumble the word "marijuana" (not the best trick ever, but it sure as hell makes people laugh) and is adept at ignoring everything I say.

Airan
Dec 4, 2006

"I was hoping to come up with a question while I was objecting, Your Honor.

...I didn't."
Yay snakes! This is Plissken:

He likes being lazy, falling off of things he tries to climb, and smelling ears.

Ceridwen
Dec 11, 2004
Of course... If the Jell-O gets moldy, the whole thing should be set aflame.

Zeus, my sickly cat.

His mom was a stray who had kittens on my dad's screen porch. He clearly had things wrong with him and she ran him off when he was a kitten. He was ~12-14 weeks old when I took him home and pretty much feral, but he came around and became the most outgoing cat I've ever met. He did not have the undercoat most cats have which made him look weird. He also had a heart murmur from the time he was a kitten. By 6 months old he had no teeth, at 2 1/2 he was diagnosed with asthma, by 3 1/2 he'd added chronic urinary problems, and this March just before he turned 5 he developed congestive heart failure. I had him euthanized at the end of March. Even though I knew it was coming it was one of the hardest things I've ever done and I still miss him terribly.

Eowyn, my current cat.
Just after we found her (skinny and exhausted)

A couple years later

Now

Showed up at my old apartment complex, ~6 months old and pregnant. She miscarried the kittens the day before Thanksgiving and my roommates and I had to pool all our money for a vet visit to make sure she was ok. She lived with one of my roommate's grandmother for a year and a half, at which point said grandma decided it was rough being an adult and dumped her cats on her daughter. I took Eowyn and have had her 2 1/2 years now.

Kara, recently rescued from the pound. She's ~2-3 years old and tiny for a lab mix. She excels at pretending not to know commands.

And finally Rusty, my boyfriend's golden mix. Rusty is 3 1/2 and is pretty much a Golden in the wrong colored fur. He adores water and retrieving to the point that we have to force him to take breaks so he doesn't hurt himself.

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

This is Butterball:

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

A blurry close-up.

...and a not-so-blurry 3/4 shot.

She's actually quite a bit thinner now than she is in those pictures - 8 lbs. as compared to 16 lbs. She's 19 now, and she's been with me since I was 4. Her talents include being in the most inconvenient spot at any given moment, throwing up at inopportune times, and being a total lap-hog. In other words, she's a cat. Oh yeah, and she drools, too.

Interesting note: she was named after my mother's cat Butterball, who lived to be 23. I am hoping the passing on longevity through naming trick works out, because I don't think I'll be ready to lose her anytime soon.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
Weasel, my 6 year old tortie. Her special trick is giving kisses when asked.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Jack, my 6 year old snuggle bunny. He doesn't really do anything special except for talk ALL THE TIME.

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Weasel and Jack sharing a heater vent last winter. I promise it is under them somewhere.

Wally, my 1 year old teenage kitten and muscle man. He jumps like crazy and is only a sweetheart when he wants to be.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

Bernie, the baby at 9 months and has an addiction to being brushed.

Click here for the full 800x600 image.

A cat pile from November 2008, before Bernie joined the family.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

When Bernie just came home at 8 weeks.

Click here for the full 604x452 image.

Sorry that they are all cellphone quality. It is the only camera I have right now.

Oh, there are also some videos up of all of them over on my YouTube account.

Pragmatica fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Jul 20, 2009

SolanaSkyes
May 29, 2005

Things that upset a terrier may pass virtually unnoticed by a Great Dane.

Clover showing off her more charming side.

Elijah

Hanako

Mei

Ashley

Keegan (Currently the #1 Skye Terrier in breed points in the USA....:toot:)

Dude

Riley

SolanaSkyes fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 22, 2009

Helanna
Feb 1, 2007

My 5 cats:

Milkshake, from a pet store (I know :() - the first cat I got for myself. Grumpy old man despite being only 5, but can be sweet at times:

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

Nesquik, picked up from the streets of Paris as a kitten, to keep Milkshake company. A whopping 20lb now, he's a big fatty who loves everyone:

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Crusha, from a colleague who had an "oops" litter before she spayed her cat. Nervous of strangers and prone to pee on my stuff regularly, but he's totally my cat:

Frijj (with Crusha, his brother). We didn't intend to take him, but he was returned to the "breeder" after he pissed all over his new owner's appartment repeatedly for a week. Once in my house the first thing he did was use a litter tray, and has continued ever since. Nervous of strangers but incredibly loving. Prone to drool on people and suckle on very soft fabrics. Loves being really wet and scratched all over.

Mango, my Bengal kitty. Totally devoted to me, very affectionate, and very intelligent. Opens doors and gets into everything.

My ferrets Espresso and Latte back when they were kept outdoors (I don't have more recent pictures apparently!):

Rhubarb the Boxer puppy, more work than I thought a dog could possibly be, but she makes up for it by being absolutely adorable:

Birth:

5 weeks:

10 weeks:

16 weeks (today):

Click here for the full 604x402 image.

Click here for the full 402x604 image.

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

man i wish my dog was overheated all the time!

this is doomhammer, he loves to smile :3:

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Here's our Buddy Dog aka Husky Buddy. :keke: I really need to take some new pictures of him, I felt like I was taking too many for awhile there and haven't gotten so many since. For anyone that doesn't know, we rescued him in '05 from Free Spirit Siberian Rescue and he came home to live with us that Thanksgiving. :3: He used to be all wild and playful in the house, but these days (since he's around 7, most likely) he's quite content to mosey around the house, go for a walk or two a day, and only occasionally gets the zoomies anymore. Quite relaxed for a husky, but still more active than most dogs!

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing for Halloween :3:

Ozymandius
Oct 9, 2007

This is Summer, my 5 year old Chihuahua.
Got her at 6 weeks old, so she became really attached to me very quickly, as if I'm a mother figure.

This is Parduc(Hungarian, and pronounced Pa-rrr(rolling R sound?)- do- tsu), her name means Panther. Shes 5 months old and super energetic and adventurous.

And here they are chilling together, I've only had Parduc for 2 days and they are already having fun times with one another, oh those crazy cat antics have brought the Chihuahua more energy.

thepiratedino
Aug 7, 2007
Odin, The Crimson Terror

Got him from the Doberman rescue just about a year ago. Awesome dog, with a very sweet nature.

Judge Odin is Not Amused:

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
*cracks knuckles*

Welp, time to get dump some photos up in this here thread.

ANIMALS, GOOOOO!

First of all, this little fucker.

Name: Keeper (named after Emily Dickinson's loyal Mastiff, who howled outside her door for seven days after she died. I thought the name would imbue him with Mastiff spirit. It did not.)
Breed: Fluffy Fag Dog aka purebred Pomeranian
Origins: Starlight Paws
Tricks: Come, Sit, Down, Stay, Wait, Stand, Sit Up, Roll Over, Dance, Paw (both right and left), Jump, Bow, etc

As you can see, he is retardedly cute and also...retarded.

I never imagined that I would ever have a dog like this, but I have to admit, I love the little bastard. I was always a 'big dog' person, and liked to joke about dropkicking small yappy dogs down flights of stairs, but now I find myself catering to the picky whims of a dog that couldn't weigh any more than 10lbs and looks remarkably like a stuffed animal. Keeper is a hell of a dog, regardless. He's come a long way from the shy little dog that would hide behind my legs if people tried to pet him; now he comes out with his tail wagging for a quick pet and then ducks away again, the jerk. He's learning to compete in Rally Obedience and regularly wow store employees and people on the street with how well-behaved he is, compared to other Poms they've seen. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm proud to be a small dog owner because of this dog.

Here is the brave little soldier courageously following his commanding officer into a dangerous water situation :3:

Next up are the loving horrible cats who do nothing but eat and poo poo and make my life miserable. :argh:

Name: Tom Sawyer AKA Tom, Mr Sawyer, Fattest, Pumpkin, Piglet, DoucheyMcFatCat
Breed: DSH orange tabby
Origins: Homeless lady had him in a trash bag on a bus
Tricks: Aside from incredible douchebaggery on a daily basis, he also knows how to Come, Stand Up, Touch and eat the dog's food when he's not looking.

Thomas is a jerk who loves to have his belly rubbed and then stalk around the house meowing because it wasn't rubbed long enough. He takes after me. :3:

Name:Tillie aka the Tilmaril, TillieVanilli, TillieVanilliBeans, Beans, The Good Cat
Breed: DSH grey/white 'classic' pattern tabby
Origins: Local kill shelter
Tricks: She is too smart for such demeaning activities. She prefers killing escaped crickets and hunting for treats in the puzzle box.

Tillie would like you to know that she is a complete angel who never bites, scratches or causes trouble and is generally nothing like Tom. Except she needs attention. ALL OF IT, FOREVER.

Then there are the herps. We have three Whites tree frogs, three D. Leucomela poison dart frogs, two sand boas (one Kenyan, one Rough-Scale), and one Blue Tongue Skink. I don't have updated pics of the snakes ATM because they're both angry and shedding.

This is Steve the Skink:

He hates you.

These are Darwin and Mendel, two of my three dart frogs (Livingstone is out of frame) in their overgrown, needs-upgrading-oh-so-badly planted viv.

And here's the current bane of my existence, their viv, which is going to be overhauled soon:

And last but not least, newest additions! We had a rescued Whites with MBD named Hooshi living in small-but-adequate tank, and we just upgraded him to a fantastically huge planted viv with two new juvie Whites buddies, Tickles and Barnabus.
The new viv:

Hooshi:

Barnabus and Tickles (in the plant):

Hooshi and Tickles:

Captain Foxy fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 22, 2009

Larry Koldsweat!
Dec 7, 2008

by Fistgrrl
this is my bandog finn at 5 months old

this is the mystery mutt loaf

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Dexter and his sister Lulu are over a year old now. I am shipping them to Amazon.com and seeing if I can fool them into taking them as a return.

But seriously, it's time Dexter got a job. Here he is ready for his first day at the office.

Edit: Lulu, refuses to have a job because she's a lazy, lazy sod.

GATOS Y VATOS fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jul 24, 2009

NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
Here are my CATS:

Natasha, taking a break from a hard gaming session. She was the most hyperactive kitten I've ever had the pleasure to know, and now, at 9 years old, she is a lazy sack of poo poo, but she's adorable and good so we love her. She has lost more weight since this pic, down to 12lbs.

Octavious, who is insane. Right now he is in my lap being an attention whore and needling my boobs. When he's not doing this, he's sleeping, taking a bath (I counted 8 baths one day), or tearing rear end for no reason and harassing Natasha. He is 6 years old and showing no signs of slowing down.

Here he is chasing a laser pointer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9av68cQgk

He'll do this for a while before collapsing and panting. After I took this vid, he spent a good half-hour looking for the drat thing and crying. It's a good way to get him off of your poo poo when you're trying to accomplish something.

Here's my Eastern box turtle that I am fostering for a friend who is very sick at the moment. His name is Taxi and he is adorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-kXU8LpRg

And finally, the only pet I have ever paid for, Timiny the ball python. (His tank is long and narrow, the perspective in this pic makes it look tiny.)

Hands-down easiest pet ever, even moreso than cats. I had a good friend with terminal cancer who loved snakes name him before he passed away. Based on the word "timid," because balls are complete pussies. Also, we think he may indeed be a girl, but he doesn't care what we call him. :3:

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Kobe thinks he's people.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Elska
Jul 23, 2009
My cats are too elusive to catch on film, so I'll post pictures of my puppy Napoleon. He's a peek-a-poo (pekingese/toy poodle mix, but you don't see much of the poodle) and definitely lives up to his name.

He used to be an adorable little girl.

Sometimes he likes to gnaw on my keyboard.

Burrito dog.

Megalodon
Dec 10, 2007

BITCH, I'D RATHER KEEP MY PTSD THAN HAVE YOUR BITCH ASS TRY TO HELP

DUNSON'D
This is Hershey. I haven't got a ton of pictures of her right now, or my other pets, so I'll update when I do. She's 11 years old and some kind of lab mutt. She's getting old and can't do as much, so she gets more rides in the car than walks these days. She can do all of the basic tricks such as shake and roll over, as well as pull the stuffing out of any stuffy ever. She's my first dog and the best dog in the world. :3:

Click here for the full 804x1200 image.

She is also costing me a fortune in vet bills lately. I can't think of anything I'd rather spend it on, though.

Kinger
Sep 30, 2003

I'm sick of my head doing things.
You'll have to excuse me, as I'm an absolutely terrible photographer.

This is Homer. My parents adopted him back in 2002, and he's grown from an adorable and friendly kitten to a great big grumpy fatass of a cat. Last I checked he weighed something like 17 lbs. He tries to stare me down whenever I visit my parents - maybe because he's tired of my mother's diet and is hoping I'll treat him?

Misty - the only cat from my childhood still alive. We adopted her when she was about 6 weeks old, and last I checked she's going on 13. She's very affectionate, but we refer to her as the "sausage cat" because she's very small (when not spread-eagled on the bed) and stumpy.

Sasha - the first cat I ever adopted for myself. Extremely mellow, friendly, and very quiet. The only times I ever heard her meow was when we'd go to the vet. She was about 7 months old when I adopted her, but I only had her for about 8 months. She had FeLV, so it wasn't surprising - but it was still extremely sad when I had her put to sleep back in March.

Gizmo, my current bastard of a cat. He's 7, but you'd never know it by looking at him - he still acts like he's a kitten. He enjoys kneading his claws into my chest and legs (which really hurts because he won't let me trim them!), sleeping on my desk instead of the much more comfortable bed, and trying to eat my head when it's 6:15 AM and I still haven't gotten up for work. He's also terrified of the poo ghosts in the litter box. And he's awesome. :3:

Traxxus
Jul 13, 2003

WWJD - What Would Jack Do?
Bassett hound mix, named Duke.

3 months old

A few months later, getting bigger!

And the newest addition, a previously abused and starved rottweiler, I'm guessing around 8 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Grimmy and Pyewacket, (click for big)

P-dub has a taste for brains I guess.

They are good cats.

• Locked thread