Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

angerbotSD posted:

Grimmy and Pyewacket, (click for big)

P-dub has a taste for brains I guess.

They are good cats.

circa 2005

:raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SPACE TARDBOY
Dec 18, 2008

by angerbotSD
The two newest additions to my household, Lady Lucy and Queen Turtle.

They are only 5 weeks old, and are absolutely adorable.

Their only trick is to melt peoples hearts. I'm neck and hand training them so they will be as comfortable as possible when they are there.
The one with the gray splotch above her tail is Queen Turtle, and the other is Lady Lucy.

I let others name them, not knowing they were high, so that's where their names come from.

lichen
May 13, 2004
I apologize in advance for the lovely cell phone pictures. It's hard to take pictures of a moving puppy with a camera phone.

This is Apollo. He is a male german shepherd born on May 21st. He has been absolutely great so far, already seems to be getting the hang of potty training, walking on a leash, and sitting. I fear when the teething really sets in...

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

And this is Burberry, our 9yr old Maine Coon. He is probably the coolest cat I've ever owned, and is really more like a dog. He is an indoor/outdoor cat, and when he goes outside he usually just hangs out in our backyard and looks at the wildlife. On a number of occasions I went outside to find him laying in the middle of the yard with the rest of the neighborhood cats sprawled out around him just hanging out.

and finally him humping his favorite blankie:

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)
Today, for the first time ever, Ed head-butted Zoso! It's taken us almost a year, but she seems to be liking him at last. It's pretty exciting.

Yalc
Mar 5, 2003

Gayin it up itt

bogart!

6wk old boston terrier, this was him nom'n on one of his brothers when I went to pick him up.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yalc fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jul 28, 2009

velvet goldmine
Nov 11, 2007

The lanky little Weimaraner puppy on the right is Jazz, and the fluffball-mutt on the left is Snowy, one of a pair of the most sweet-natured little mutts I grew up with. Her mum died a few years ago and Snowy did last year. :(

Jazz's two best tricks are moving around whenever I point a lens at him, and ignoring commands until it's dinner time.

All grown up. I promise he isn't as fat as he looks in this picture! :(

edit: fixed images.

Aphelion Necrology
Jul 17, 2005

Take care of the dead and the dead will take care of you

Yalc posted:

bogart!

6wk old boston terrier, this was him nom'n on one of his brothers when I went to pick him up.

He was way too young to be taken away from his mom. :(

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Click here for the full 968x648 image.

Tricks include: digging up its water bowl, mashing crickets into giant goopy balls

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Hood Ornament posted:

He was way too young to be taken away from his mom. :(

Agreed. Yalc you should visit The Puppy FAQ to help with further advice since you've started out in the wrong direction. Hopefully it'll steer you towards the right direction since you already have the puppy.

Carry on!

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 29, 2009

gogogiraffes
Dec 27, 2007

This is Gizmo. He's now 11 months.

The first day I had him, he was quite dirty from being on a farm and needed everything cleaned good.

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Here he's 12 weeks

Click here for the full 1024x863 image.

Here's he's 4 months old. His first Christmas

Click here for the full 1024x768 image.

7 Months old, he hated the cow at first, it actually moo's and scared the living daylights out of him

Click here for the full 1024x683 image.

His first time on the beach, he wasn't happy at all..

And here he is at about 10 months old, with his fluffy girlfriend, who's about 3 months old, he likes em young ;)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Biscuit and Maria lay claim to our couch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

xboobookittifkxx posted:

Here he's 12 weeks

Click here for the full 1024x863 image.

This is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. My husband has just found his new desktop for his netbook.

Oh yeah, here's my rat Nicholai. Seriously the sweetest little thing ever, though he passed away four years ago. :( He used to peel the keys off my old laptop and hide them in my bed, loved banana chips and artichoke leaves and could give kisses on command.

paisleyfox fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 29, 2009

ViolVene
Jun 18, 2009
Greyhound party!

The dachshunds, Mac and Buddy!

Existence Is Futile
May 16, 2007

by The Finn

This is White Cat.

TONY DANZAS HO
Aug 27, 2003

retired
and
loving it
WEEBIE BABY

WEEBIE GROWN

same shoes

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

And still on a sea of hamburger.

Kitten Kisses
Apr 2, 2007

Dancing with myself.
We just finally got Buddy neutered, so he gets the ecollar for a week and is less then pleased about it.

Buddy is the chillest...

...and happiest dog.

Click here for the full 650x488 image.

He likes to sleep in ridiculous places that are too small for him. Honest he isn't as fat as this photo makes him look.

Click here for the full 650x488 image.

Bonus Bath picture.

Click here for the full 622x470 image.

nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

Hmmmm...I seem to have a cat infestation. Warning: talking waay too much about my cats ahead.

This is Dusk, but she goes by Kitty. She's about 6 years old now, and is very firmly a one-person cat. She tricks people by looking friendly and walking right up to see what's going on, but she'll have no part of anyone else trying to touch her. She was a stray that a friend found (a friend that we later gave a stray we found to, so we did a cat exchange).

This is Sunny, named after King Louie XIV (the Sun king). We found her and her littermates outside on the porch last summer. I think the shelter got sick of us dropping off kittens as we slowly caught them all with a cat carrier, a piece of string, and food. In any case, we kept Sunny because she was quiet and calm kitten, but she ended up being a hyper weirdo, possibly due to being raised by people at 4 wks. She's about a year old now, and knows sit (we're working on 'down'). She's a whore for people food and will happily eat everything from ice cream to broccoli. She stole a steak once and dragged it off about 10 feet before I caught her.

This is Dmitri. Originally we were going to go with the whole king-naming scheme, but when we got him, we knew that he had to be named Dmitri. He looks like a grumpy old man, due to a squished face and a tooth that constantly sticks out. He was a rescue, a Bengal (he came with a decent looking pedigree, but he's definitely pet quality). His story is that some rich woman that originally bought him on a whim traveled 24/7, and her elderly father had to come to her house to take care of him. Once they got tired of that, they gave him to a family that had 4 children and 3 dogs, where he never left his hiding spots. Then he came to us and was so skittish that it wasn't even possible to walk up to him, you had to sit and slowly scoot near him. Now he's a whore for pets from anybody and the sweetest thing. He and Sunny are best buds, and spend their time playing together :) He's about two and half now.

Thanks for reading about my cats.

TheBigBudgetSequel
Nov 25, 2008

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.

the yeti posted:

Click here for the full 968x648 image.

Tricks include: digging up its water bowl, mashing crickets into giant goopy balls

Jesus look at the fangs. Christ. :gonk:

Oh, Content:

My New(ish) Choc. Lab Bailey. He's a fiesty little guy.

Tricks include: Being way to fast for my iPhone camera, licking the gently caress out of every inch of my face, playing tug-of-war, and the uncanny ablitiy to find Paper Towels out of nowhere and eat them.

Also: Puppy Dog eyes that Ruin me.

Had his second vet visit yesterday and is healthy as a horse, and...very well behaved. Yay :3:

ViolVene
Jun 18, 2009
Cookie doing her best roach.

Plaque Conspiracy
May 9, 2005
Hi! My name is Cookie :3:

I'm a 1 year old sun conure

These are some photos from when I was a few months old.

I enjoy crawling up and sleeping inside shirts with my head poking out.

I also enjoy bath time!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

velvet goldmine posted:

All grown up. I promise he isn't as fat as he looks in this picture! :(

edit: fixed images.

That is the most chill looking dog I've ever seen :3:

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002

Writer Cath posted:

That is the most chill looking dog I've ever seen :3:

He's definitely close to chilldog

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on

I Love You! posted:

He's definitely close to chilldog

Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgQNx_aRZgk

And...holy gently caress there is a whole entire website dedicated to dogs looking like people.
http://dogs-looking-like-people.tumblr.com/

Wooglin
Sep 5, 2002
Abu, an approximately 18 month old Basenji who came to live with me through BRAT.

Click here for the full 1347x1635 image.

Wooglin fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Aug 3, 2009

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Here is Kobe last week, being a good little boy waiting for a treat.

Extra Fancy Semen
Jul 20, 2009

by mons all madden

Click here for the full 922x691 image.

My cat Gobolino (Gobby) , he's fat as hell right now, about 9 years old.

Click here for the full 614x461 image.

This is how he spends summer, like this in the hallway.

Extra Fancy Semen fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Aug 5, 2009

Mongoose Face
Jan 16, 2008

sure they are just guys waving there guns around but that is what people are going to go watch
This weekend I went out and stayed at a friend's place to see a concert, it's a train ride away so it was a full weekend thing. I'm living with my parents at the moment (student life, yay) so they agreed to pick me up from the train station when I got back.

I got off the train, and my mother, father and brother were waiting for me at the platform with one of those square canvas bags they're substituting for shopping bags now. I didn't think twice about it until my dad handed me the bag - and this was inside!

Click here for the full 800x532 image.

A Chihuahua X Jack Russell (not sure what you guys call Jack Russell's in the states) and she's seven weeks old - about a week too young in my opinion but my parents tell me they could buy her then or the breeder would sell her to someone else. I named her Laurie after the Watchmen character, I'm a comic fan and it was that, Harley or Evey, but hopefully she won't sleep with all the other dogs like her namesake. My brother suggested Jackie or Haley after the actor (because she's so tiny) but by then I'd made up my mind.

Click here for the full 400x601 image.

My parents decided to get her for me after seeing one of those stories on TV about the pet therapy they're using with Autistic kids now, and my mother read the book A Friend Like Henry and she was pretty much sold on the idea. I'm not Autistic, but I have Borderline Personality Disorder and they thought maybe it could help me stay calm and manage mood swings. My mother put it as living in a world where I constantly live with paranoia when it comes to my friends, and it would be 'nice to have one friend you'll never doubt.'

Tricks include: Confusing the hell out of my cat, chewing on anything she can find, barking at the carpet, eating my hair, tug of war, licking inside my ears, having cute puppy dreams, waking herself up from said puppy dreams by barking and peeing on my bed. (My fault for letting her sleep with me.)

She's literally the same size as my foot (although I have big feet) but tough as nails and will climb/leap off anything to get to me. Luckily I sleep on a futon on the floor so it's not too much of a stretch for her little legs. We actually have to get her a smaller food dish because when she eats she has to put her front paws in the bowl and her back legs will dangle in the air. :3

She's the most amazingly loving little thing and I can't thank my parents enough for the surprise. It hasn't been more than a week and she already comes when I call her (not anyone else,) cries when I leave her alone, nearly has a fit in excitement when I come home and will only go to sleep if she's close to me. Maybe separation anxiety is something we'll have to work on later, but for now I love it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
Here's my best boy in the world. You won't find them kinder or more empathic than this.

Just a few weeks old.

Two months or so

Young adult whippersnapper... full of mischief and fun!

He's a 6 year old Icelandic Sheepdog. Born in the summer in 2003.

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Future advice: Don't justify your BYB puppies. Ever. It'll just poo poo this thread up more and really aggravate people. Read the puppy FAQ.

POST PICTURES, NOT THE LIFE STORY OF YOURSELF OR YOUR ANIMAL PLEASE (unless it's really loving awesome)! Thanks.

updated the rules to reflect this

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 5, 2009

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Rudolpho:

Molly:

Rudolpho and Molly together:

Rudolpho and Molly together #2:

DenialTwist
Sep 18, 2008
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

Mongoose Face posted:

:aaaaa:
I guess all I'm allowed to say is-Go read the Puppy FAQ, please?

Norse Code
Mar 10, 2007

DON'T AWOO - $350 PENALTY

Mongoose Face posted:

A Chihuahua X Jack Russell

aww, it's like my Nova! she's a jack russell / chihuahua too. still getting better about not cowering when people go to pet her:

ianwatkinz
Jul 9, 2009
Sir Pembleton Whiskers

"Sir Pembles" for short.

Chilling at the office:

roads
Feb 22, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.
This is Roxy and Mouse, my two rescue rats from Craigslist. The boyfriend makes a nice runway for them to model on. :3:

Roxy (black) is very friendly and will climb up your leg and go under your shirt to get to your shoulder and has a cool trick where she will tip over any container that's contents will make a mess on the carpet. Mouse is kind of shy but when she warms up to you she won't leave you alone.

Not pictured: Charles the bunny and Kitty the 3-legged kitty.

Get_Fuzzy
Nov 15, 2003
Baily, our cute, lazy, drooling monster just after getting back from the groomers, note the bows. She did not care for the bows, but smiled pretty anyway.:3:

jazzman
Oct 20, 2004
Sport is growing fast! He and Max (the cat) get along great as you can see here!

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses
My cat Toki:

He was rescued from a feral life at my old apt building. Here he is at 6 months old (2 years ago), days after being found:

He has a step-brother, Case, who belongs to my boyfriend:

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Together they spend 90% of their time on our bed:

auri
Jul 8, 2005
Sophia is a Shar-Pei mix. I call her a dingo when people ask.

She had cherry eye

But I got it fixed

(she got 'fixed' too but don't tell her that)

I beat my dog

And lock her in cages

I tie her to trees

And benches

We eat delicious sausages in front of her

Then we don't give her any because we are mean

She's so hungry she's eating that log!!!

I don't know why she likes me

(look at that wiggle butt!)

Oops she died

She can run fast

This is her making out with her best friend, Katie

Katie is a border collie/GSD mix that I turned into a greyhound somehow

I shaved her nigh-bald because she was so matted she had dreadlocks

I think that's enough for now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Boogalow
Jul 7, 2007

Like a puppet on a string, like a monkey on a swing.
Meet Bella.

full!

She likes shoeboxes,

full!

clothes,

(full!)

(not) paying bills,

(full!)

and keeping me warm when I'm on the toilet.

(full!)

(full!)

Meet Boris.

(full!)

He likes fish.

(full!)

• Locked thread