Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helanna
Feb 1, 2007

My 5 cats:

Milkshake, from a pet store (I know :() - the first cat I got for myself. Grumpy old man despite being only 5, but can be sweet at times:

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

Nesquik, picked up from the streets of Paris as a kitten, to keep Milkshake company. A whopping 20lb now, he's a big fatty who loves everyone:

Click here for the full 640x480 image.

Crusha, from a colleague who had an "oops" litter before she spayed her cat. Nervous of strangers and prone to pee on my stuff regularly, but he's totally my cat:

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

Frijj (with Crusha, his brother). We didn't intend to take him, but he was returned to the "breeder" after he pissed all over his new owner's appartment repeatedly for a week. Once in my house the first thing he did was use a litter tray, and has continued ever since. Nervous of strangers but incredibly loving. Prone to drool on people and suckle on very soft fabrics. Loves being really wet and scratched all over.

Mango, my Bengal kitty. Totally devoted to me, very affectionate, and very intelligent. Opens doors and gets into everything.

My ferrets Espresso and Latte back when they were kept outdoors (I don't have more recent pictures apparently!):

Rhubarb the Boxer puppy, more work than I thought a dog could possibly be, but she makes up for it by being absolutely adorable:

Birth:

5 weeks:

10 weeks:

16 weeks (today):

Click here for the full 604x402 image.

Click here for the full 402x604 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helanna
Feb 1, 2007

I feel the need to post some more cute pictures of Rhubarb, my Boxer puppy ;)

Click here for the full 381x604 image.

Click here for the full 604x373 image.

Playing with a friend's Husky puppy:

Stolen said Husky puppy's sqeaky ball:

Click here for the full 570x604 image.

With her new sqeaky stuffed monkey yesterday. It has SIX squeakers in it and boy do I regret buying it!!

Click here for the full 453x604 image.

• Locked thread