Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
I work nights at a vet tending the kennels, so they're not all my animals per se.

Here's Meggie, a Bouvier we got in.

This is a frequent flier - Trish, an Irish Wolfhound. She's a puppy and is already ENORMOUS.

This is another frequent flier, Putti Cat.

And these are two out of my three cats, Nora and Bonus respectively.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
Oh man, I love poodles. When people don't cut their hair goofy, they're so cute.

Here's my mom humiliating my dog on Halloween. It's her "Baby".

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

Visti posted:

Aaaaaw, is that white one a ragdoll?

Anyway, here's mine. I don't think I have any kitten pictures lying around, but we had one from when he was a kitten. When you buy a kitten from this breeder, you agree to not sell them on as the breeder wants to clear everybody personally, so later we received a phone call about whether or not we wanted another cat from the same litter as our first one for free, because the previous owner couldn't have him anymore. Needless to say, you always need more cats. Here's the two brothers:

Holy crap! Toe-floof motherload!

• Locked thread