Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rand McNally
May 20, 2007

This is Sasha. She was born in early to mid 1991. She loves attention and is very vocal. When we both leave the room and she returns first, she will constantly call for me in a weird pitch until I get there, then give me a friendly mew. In September, we were told she had one week to live due to kidney failure. She's still around and in fairly good health (for her, anyway), although we've hit a couple snags along the way.

This is Baby. He was born around August 12, 1992, and is Sasha's youngest kitten... and probably the only one still kicking around. He is very affectionate, and will start to purr even if you glance at him. Right now, he's at the vet - he has constipation issues and usually giving him a dose of Laxatone helps. It didn't this time and after 2 days of no poop, I took him in. He's been there for a day, on IV for dehydration. 3 enemas later and only one piece of poop has come out. They want to keep him a day or two longer, until the poo comes out. His kidney levels are elevated by the vet isn't too concerned about it because it could be other factors than kidney failure. I'm worried about him.. he's supposed to be the healthy one. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
I've probably posted these cats in here before, but new photos!

Sasha - she turned 20 in May-ish (we're not exactly sure when she was born, sometime in Spring of 1991). Writing that year gives me the heebie jeebies.

Baby turns 19 in a week. Here he is demonstrating a soft restraint that I picked up, despite the fact that neither cat wears one outside and is watched at all times. He does not take good photos.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
Since we aren't exactly sure of Sasha's birthdate, only a rough estimate of the month she was born, we celebrated her birthday last week. My buying a turkey to cook for her turned into a full-blown party complete with ice cream cake, children and party hats.

Here's one from yesterday that I love.

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
After a rough couple of days for her and a realization that she's much closer to 23 than we thought (we just had a 22nd birthday cake for her last month!), I spoiled her tonight. Picnic!

Rand McNally
May 20, 2007
She is going to murder me in my sleep :ohdear:

• Locked thread