Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.
*cracks knuckles*

Welp, time to get dump some photos up in this here thread.

ANIMALS, GOOOOO!

First of all, this little fucker.

Name: Keeper (named after Emily Dickinson's loyal Mastiff, who howled outside her door for seven days after she died. I thought the name would imbue him with Mastiff spirit. It did not.)
Breed: Fluffy Fag Dog aka purebred Pomeranian
Origins: Starlight Paws
Tricks: Come, Sit, Down, Stay, Wait, Stand, Sit Up, Roll Over, Dance, Paw (both right and left), Jump, Bow, etc

As you can see, he is retardedly cute and also...retarded.

I never imagined that I would ever have a dog like this, but I have to admit, I love the little bastard. I was always a 'big dog' person, and liked to joke about dropkicking small yappy dogs down flights of stairs, but now I find myself catering to the picky whims of a dog that couldn't weigh any more than 10lbs and looks remarkably like a stuffed animal. Keeper is a hell of a dog, regardless. He's come a long way from the shy little dog that would hide behind my legs if people tried to pet him; now he comes out with his tail wagging for a quick pet and then ducks away again, the jerk. He's learning to compete in Rally Obedience and regularly wow store employees and people on the street with how well-behaved he is, compared to other Poms they've seen. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm proud to be a small dog owner because of this dog.

Here is the brave little soldier courageously following his commanding officer into a dangerous water situation :3:

Next up are the loving horrible cats who do nothing but eat and poo poo and make my life miserable. :argh:

Name: Tom Sawyer AKA Tom, Mr Sawyer, Fattest, Pumpkin, Piglet, DoucheyMcFatCat
Breed: DSH orange tabby
Origins: Homeless lady had him in a trash bag on a bus
Tricks: Aside from incredible douchebaggery on a daily basis, he also knows how to Come, Stand Up, Touch and eat the dog's food when he's not looking.

Thomas is a jerk who loves to have his belly rubbed and then stalk around the house meowing because it wasn't rubbed long enough. He takes after me. :3:

Name:Tillie aka the Tilmaril, TillieVanilli, TillieVanilliBeans, Beans, The Good Cat
Breed: DSH grey/white 'classic' pattern tabby
Origins: Local kill shelter
Tricks: She is too smart for such demeaning activities. She prefers killing escaped crickets and hunting for treats in the puzzle box.

Tillie would like you to know that she is a complete angel who never bites, scratches or causes trouble and is generally nothing like Tom. Except she needs attention. ALL OF IT, FOREVER.

Then there are the herps. We have three Whites tree frogs, three D. Leucomela poison dart frogs, two sand boas (one Kenyan, one Rough-Scale), and one Blue Tongue Skink. I don't have updated pics of the snakes ATM because they're both angry and shedding.

This is Steve the Skink:

He hates you.

These are Darwin and Mendel, two of my three dart frogs (Livingstone is out of frame) in their overgrown, needs-upgrading-oh-so-badly planted viv.

And here's the current bane of my existence, their viv, which is going to be overhauled soon:

And last but not least, newest additions! We had a rescued Whites with MBD named Hooshi living in small-but-adequate tank, and we just upgraded him to a fantastically huge planted viv with two new juvie Whites buddies, Tickles and Barnabus.
The new viv:

Hooshi:

Barnabus and Tickles (in the plant):

Hooshi and Tickles:

Captain Foxy fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Jul 22, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Ohfuck a collie puppy :3: Collies are the best.

Here's my durfy duo.

Spice the collie belongs to my GF, Keeper the pom is mine, but they're both my boys.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

skyydude posted:

Would he benefit from getting through puberty before getting neutered?

All about testosterone and what-not...

No but your house would benefit surely from all the errant cat piss sprayed on the corners of virtually everything you own. Not to mention all the yowling and fighting. Joy of joys, sounds like a treat.

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

~Designer mutts~ are a dumb fad and super boring, hth

• Locked thread