Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NatashaQuick
Jun 30, 2007

No Mr. Bond,
I expect you to die.
Here are my CATS:

Natasha, taking a break from a hard gaming session. She was the most hyperactive kitten I've ever had the pleasure to know, and now, at 9 years old, she is a lazy sack of poo poo, but she's adorable and good so we love her. She has lost more weight since this pic, down to 12lbs.

Octavious, who is insane. Right now he is in my lap being an attention whore and needling my boobs. When he's not doing this, he's sleeping, taking a bath (I counted 8 baths one day), or tearing rear end for no reason and harassing Natasha. He is 6 years old and showing no signs of slowing down.

Here he is chasing a laser pointer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9av68cQgk

He'll do this for a while before collapsing and panting. After I took this vid, he spent a good half-hour looking for the drat thing and crying. It's a good way to get him off of your poo poo when you're trying to accomplish something.

Here's my Eastern box turtle that I am fostering for a friend who is very sick at the moment. His name is Taxi and he is adorable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-kXU8LpRg

And finally, the only pet I have ever paid for, Timiny the ball python. (His tank is long and narrow, the perspective in this pic makes it look tiny.)

Hands-down easiest pet ever, even moreso than cats. I had a good friend with terminal cancer who loved snakes name him before he passed away. Based on the word "timid," because balls are complete pussies. Also, we think he may indeed be a girl, but he doesn't care what we call him. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread