Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nonanone
Oct 25, 2007

Hmmmm...I seem to have a cat infestation. Warning: talking waay too much about my cats ahead.

This is Dusk, but she goes by Kitty. She's about 6 years old now, and is very firmly a one-person cat. She tricks people by looking friendly and walking right up to see what's going on, but she'll have no part of anyone else trying to touch her. She was a stray that a friend found (a friend that we later gave a stray we found to, so we did a cat exchange).

This is Sunny, named after King Louie XIV (the Sun king). We found her and her littermates outside on the porch last summer. I think the shelter got sick of us dropping off kittens as we slowly caught them all with a cat carrier, a piece of string, and food. In any case, we kept Sunny because she was quiet and calm kitten, but she ended up being a hyper weirdo, possibly due to being raised by people at 4 wks. She's about a year old now, and knows sit (we're working on 'down'). She's a whore for people food and will happily eat everything from ice cream to broccoli. She stole a steak once and dragged it off about 10 feet before I caught her.

This is Dmitri. Originally we were going to go with the whole king-naming scheme, but when we got him, we knew that he had to be named Dmitri. He looks like a grumpy old man, due to a squished face and a tooth that constantly sticks out. He was a rescue, a Bengal (he came with a decent looking pedigree, but he's definitely pet quality). His story is that some rich woman that originally bought him on a whim traveled 24/7, and her elderly father had to come to her house to take care of him. Once they got tired of that, they gave him to a family that had 4 children and 3 dogs, where he never left his hiding spots. Then he came to us and was so skittish that it wasn't even possible to walk up to him, you had to sit and slowly scoot near him. Now he's a whore for pets from anybody and the sweetest thing. He and Sunny are best buds, and spend their time playing together :) He's about two and half now.

Thanks for reading about my cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread