Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
On my camera it seems that half of the space is of my cat, yet for some reason I only have a few pictures of him online.

Noah:

(sorry for the blurriness :( )

I have old pictures of Ricky somewhere but for the life of me I can't find them.

edit:

Found another on my Dad's Facebook

He's such a little poo poo. And I wouldn't have it any other way :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
So I see a lot of animals in the "Don't give a gently caress" position. Noah likes to do the exact same thing:

He also doesn't give a gently caress if my room is messy. He'll sleep on anything:

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

The Fresh Prince posted:

Appa, or The Kitten, whichever you prefer.

Omigosh :3:

More of Noah doing what he does best; sleeping and trying to regain his youthfulness. Usually by sleeping.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Josh Lyman posted:

It's Gandalfcat!

Quick! Post a picture!

Noah usually knows when I'm going to leave and does his best to prevent me from packing. He's a drat heavy cat, too (my room was a mess; was really ill)

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
So my friend gave me 2 of her cats and I thought what better way to break their will than to put an inflatable unicorn horn on them.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
My cats were freaking out over me having to be away for a weekend unplanned (Dad kept them fed and not dying). Now that I'm back they're happy to ignore me and sunbathe

(bonus points for wicked new granny furniture)

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Here's Dip pretending he's my doorstop. A Dipstop, if you will.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Here's Niko hiding on top of my Guinness comforter. Had to use the flash on my camera just to get him in the image. Also my cat's loving love that blanket. They knead it with their paws every time they jump on it.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

OssiansFolly posted:

WOW! That is the cutest kitten I have ever seen!

Quick! Edit in a pic of your pet. Don't get probated:(

Here's Niko on the prowl. He's definitely seen something outside. Is it a tree branch swaying in the wind? Some snow in a weird pattern? Whatever it is it's obviously important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
Hey guys. Decided to be stupid in the name of a photo and tried to take a pic of me holding my cat. Who has long, sharp claws. This was probably the best one I got due to the fact that I was trying to avoid getting my neck sliced open:

e: Otherwise he likes to be in front of the camera

Rickycat fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Oct 14, 2014

• Locked thread