Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses
My cat Toki:

He was rescued from a feral life at my old apt building. Here he is at 6 months old (2 years ago), days after being found:

He has a step-brother, Case, who belongs to my boyfriend:

Click here for the full 600x800 image.

Together they spend 90% of their time on our bed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nexus-6
Mar 26, 2008

somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses
My fiance and I adopted a new cat after we had to put my other boy to sleep. This is Coconut:

She's a 3 year old Siamese mix who had been in the shelter for 7 months! Apparently she had sores on her mouth when she came in, and no one wanted to adopt her. She's also kind of bitey and they wouldn't give her to a family with children.

She's adjusted wonderfully and sleeps on our bed every night, when she's not playing in the shower curtain.

• Locked thread