Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Is that what you're posting?

Thread needs more ferrets.

Jak loves hard plastic toys. I have found him napping with his head pillowed on this keychain Nerf gun.

Black does not care for your bat hugs.

And in case you missed the cute...

Lookit dat tongue. :3: Don't mind her snaggletooth, she busted one doing the stupid things ferrets do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Phisty posted:

Nanook:

Click here for the full 604x453 image.

My mom got him from a petstore:doh:(She's old and doesn't know better). She can no longer care for him so I inherited him. He's some sort of poodle-mix (If anyone thinks they know, tell me). He is an awesome and mellow and best friends with the cat. They snuggle all day and play fight, its adorable. He is about 8.

Not supposed to discuss in this thread, so post more pics of him in the mutts thread. :) (Though judging by that pic he doesn't look like he's got an ounce of poodle in him.)

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Sapphaholic posted:

Noodle came home and I have more than lovely cellphone pictures to post.

He's had a loooong day.

For some reason he's terrified of my cellphone when I'm using it as a camera, but taking out the big bulky Panasonic has no effect on him.

Awwwwww, lookit those big ol' eyes! I love baby 'keets. :3:

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Professor Wayne posted:

I refuse to believe anything cuter has ever happened.

Disagree.

[img]http://img.waffleimages.com/a24adc41c03d26174cbad746eb97cec956332f5d/IMG_2320 [640x480].JPG[/img]

Ferretboot.

Serella
Apr 24, 2008

Why does this thread even still exist

oops have a buttdog

Serella fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Apr 8, 2014

• Locked thread