Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tse1618
May 27, 2008

Cuddle time!
My main man Puck, he's probably about two now and is the most awesome outgoing cat. I found him on the street last year, and he loves lasers and food more than anything else in the world.

Dante is a Costal Carpet Python, he's 6ft long and 7-8 years old. He was my first snake.

This is one of my Mexican Black Kingsnakes, I think the female. I have a male too, he's about a foot longer and a little more apt to bite me. Looks the same though. They have pretty blue stomachs. :)

Ben is the Himalayan, and Jerry is the blue and white hooded. Ben is a fatty and really loves to cuddle. I adopted them both from Petco within a few weeks of each other. They have aspen because I was poor that week, now they have Yesterday's News and shredded paper on top.

And finally, here is Thelma, Louise, and Rose. Thelma is the black and white girl coming out of the cage, she is one of the friendliest rats I've ever met. She loves everyone, except for my cat Puck. Louise is sticking her head out of the cage and Rose is hanging back in the corner. They're both a little shy.

NOTE: Thumbed these for you

Somebody fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jul 19, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread