Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jacido
Oct 10, 2008

Too much Breaking Bad, not enough Working Out.
This is Bert!

He likes to lick feet which I think is weird. He is just 11 weeks old and I got him two days ago. He likes to tell you stories when he's going in the kitty litter box and will also be very vocal when he finds new spots in the apartment. I would have liked to get two kittens but our landlord only says one. So I entertain this little pisser with those sticks with a string and feathers. He likes that a lot. He also likes clothing and blankets to attack. He is very much a cutesy pants. I don't know the breed but he's a short haired something or other.

Bert after Albert Einstein. We got his name tag yesterday but I don't have pictures of it.

And he likes to conquer anything he can climb. Look at that wittle conquering stance :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread