Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

My dog thinks he's a pretty lady.

xboobookittifkxx posted:

Here he's 12 weeks

Click here for the full 1024x863 image.

This is one of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. My husband has just found his new desktop for his netbook.

Oh yeah, here's my rat Nicholai. Seriously the sweetest little thing ever, though he passed away four years ago. :( He used to peel the keys off my old laptop and hide them in my bed, loved banana chips and artichoke leaves and could give kisses on command.

paisleyfox fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Here's Koji!

He's been with us for almost a month now and came to us through the Texas Shiba Inu Rescue who contacted us when his old owners decided to give him up since they weren't home enough. He's about a year and a half old and was one of the CUTEST puppies. He's so far been very friendly and likes to meet new people and dogs and will need a nail trim soon. :ohdear:

His hobbies include making a mess on my floor with pieces of a pig's ear, pretending to not hear us, and shedding lightly for the time being. He also has a mission to destroy anything that squeaks and likes to sleep under our coffee table.

He's not amused when I laugh at him for doing this.

He also likes looking out on the huge balcony, not necessarily going out there, though.

He also likes to drive me crazy by running through the vertical blinds, playing by trying to mouth our knees, and thinks he's smarter than us but always gets caught in the act. But he already wags and gets excited when we come home and let him out of his crate in the morning and loves his long walkies and trips to the park. Other than that he's a lump on my floor. A shedding, farting, sighing lump.

P.S.: We need to start that primitive breeds thread. :3:

paisleyfox fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Sep 1, 2009

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Holy cow, Candy? I had no idea you were a goon! (I'm eph from DA) Your kitties are looking great!

And to contribute:

The day we brought Koji home (about two months ago):

How much he finally likes the bed I made for him:

Smile!

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Innocent Bones posted:

My handsome gentleman cat, Snaps.

Omg. Snaps' nose freckles has to be the greatest thing ever. <3

Koji's being his usual sassy self. (read: I called him and he went 'gently caress you, woman, I'm in snow!')

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Less talk more pics. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paisleyfox
Feb 23, 2009

Big Bug Hug posted:

I love post your pet threads :)
I picked up this adorable little guy a couple of months ago ago as a friend for my other two (adolescent) rats. He was the stand-out as the only one of his color. And when I picked him up he was so calm (as opposed to most baby rats I've picked up) and not scared of me at all. So I had to take him.
Didn't take me long to figure out that he is completely deaf, contributing to his completely fearless nature. He likes to travel with me in his carrier, on the bus or in a car. Last week we went to my daughter's school and he was passed around the class and petted by about 100 kids in the school (and loved it).

:ohdear: He looks like my Nicholai! I miss that little guy, though he wasn't deaf, just hid the fact he was male for a few months until the vet told me during an unrelated visit. I mean, seriously, it's not hard to tell the sex on those suckers, but I guess he was just under developed and we had picked him out of the female bin.

Or the vet was wrong. :colbert:

But I found that the pretty fawn-ish color made him more approachable to non-rodent people. Sweetest rat ever. I hope yours carries that on. :3:

Ugh, only one I could find of him left online. I'll try to grab another when I get home from work.

EDIT: Found more on my computer at home. Ignore my then-bad-complexioned-smug-18-year-old looking self.

paisleyfox fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Mar 1, 2010

• Locked thread