Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
I posted a bunch of photos of her in the last thread..
Diaz, husky/aussie or something similar..talents? She can say/grumble the word "marijuana" (not the best trick ever, but it sure as hell makes people laugh) and is adept at ignoring everything I say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
I don't like cats but one of my roommate's cats seems to like me so we work it out. He thinks "working it out" means he can curl up in my blankets and on my expensive sheets when he wants and knead the crap out of them until my $80 sheets become $80 threads.

The other cat knows I don't really like it and her only talents are avoiding me and laying on my chest right as I'm about to fall asleep and belching in my face.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
I hope this works until I find time to make an account with a better uploading service.
Met a photography friend at the local dog park and finally got to meet her BEAUTIFUL husky/Aussie Haiku whom I will steal. She was kind enough to take some photos of me with him and my husky/Aussie Diaz. Diaz is on the left, Haiku on the right. Want dat dog.

fake edit: homg, big photos are big. She didn't process them yet and I'm on a borrowed laptop with no Photoshop to edit them myself or resize. Oops.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
Don't have my dSLR anymore so I found a card reader to snag some photos off a Sony Cybershot. Duke Aldous Ethridge Huxley IV, a 1-1.5yr old Brazilian Rainbow Boa. He's a widdle ball of aww!

One of my husky/Aussie Diaz from today.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

RizieN posted:

Trying to learn more about my camera other than the 'Auto' setting, so I took some pictures of Cosmo today, here's two of them.

Most of the time he'll horde all his toys on our bed, and then jump around from toy to toy, he has ADD.

What do you have? If you want to get together with the dogs sometime I'd gladly show you a couple things on taking photos outside of the green box. :D

Content: some from summer, Diaz makes a new furriiieeend with a pibby named Boston. It was adorable, she doesn't often get "into" playing with other dogs and she's rough, but this puppy was so all over her and they had tons of fun.
She demonstrates a bodyslam.

KISSES!

Sharing. It's caring.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
RizieN a get together would be awesome because instead of digital art I made a traditional media piece of Cosmo and would prefer to hand-deliver since my scanner is AWOL and my current camera sucks. Plus I would love to help with your D80 and get you takin' even more awesome shots!

Oh, say hi to Duke Aldous Ethridge Huxley IV - my boyfriend named him, so don't be hatin'. I actually just switched this setup to a BIGGER shelf but for years I wanted a shelf in my home to add driftwood to and put my snake on.. and just did it. So pretty to have living decor. Need to add something for water and a spotlight basking bulb for day.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

The Duke, again. He is not easy to photograph, won't stay still.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

Robo Olga posted:

And here he is at 15 years old. He watches television. Not only does he watch television but he has favorite programs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i-jlQitXyE

I have no idea why he likes COPS so much but it is his favorite.
Holy poo poo I was excited FOR his excitement and was not disappointed. That is so awesome, I don't even know why it made me really happy, but gently caress yeah. COPS.

LOOK. LOOK AT ME. I AM DIAZ.

pay attention. by sabarika, on Flickr

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
I attended a sugar glider thing this weekend (o, lo the dorkiness) called SGGA and somehow this ball of pocket lint ended up in my possession.. crazy....!

6 month old mosaic colored sugar glider. Yes, I'm in the works on adopting a cage mate for him. :3 ANd he needs a name.. oi..

<--- MAGIC FEEETTTZZZZ

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

duck monster posted:

Oh god, he's super cute. Whats he like personality wise?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
So far unsure. When I first met him I was at a conference of sorts for sugar glider people and so he was in a new environment after a road trip with his brother. I know the breeder always has amazing babies and I wasn't sure if I wanted him right away until the more experienced people/person selling him let me hold him and his brother in a pouch and the brother just crabbed his head off at me (and caused him to crab too) but alone he jumped up on me and went playing in my hair and was all over me so they decided that I had no choice, he picked me.
Right now he's a bit skittish of my hands unfortunately because on the car ride home after neutering I thought he was licking the site too much and I tried to e-collar him.. so horribly traumatic for both of us and now he is settling here at home. I suspect he may be bored/lonely as the tent I need to play with him in at night isn't here (<3 my boyfriend ordered it--I don't have a gliderproof room) and he is alone until the payment/contract goes through on another mosaic colored glider I want as his cage mate.

He does have a thing for being on my head.. at the vet's office he scurried to the top of my head then on my hat, and at home before he jumps off trying to explore my apartment as I get his food he goes right to my head. Silly thing, I'm sure he'll open up, I can handle with less crabbing now but poor guy just needs more reassurance that my hands aren't there to just grab at him.

e: Kinmik I know California and I think PA and Georgia, or maybe GA just passed a law letting them in.. I honestly forget but perhaps a northern state or two and maybe NYC?

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
drat my reply got deleted..
I got a buddy for Cash. This is Xpense (formerly Kioki), the white face minimally marked mosaic. Neutered male. He's only a month younger than Cash and he's sweet, but he was advertised and sold to me as a ringtailed mosaic and he's..not. :/ Ah well. Still cute.

And one of Cash, the powdered-out white tailed mosaic male, also neutered. I really don't want to breed. :)

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
Meh, RIP Duke (uh uh July '09 - November '11?), you chillass serpenty bastard.
Duke Aldous Ethridge Huxley IV [Brazilian Rainbow Boa], my boyfriend named him and though not a reptile guy he totally loved this snake and I swear he loved him back. Anytime Ryan held Duke the snake'd either watch him from a sleeve or hoodie and just relax while he'd squirm all over me. They'd nap together. :3: And I loved his derpy =3 head marking. I was looking forward to obtaining a female in a few years and breeding.. oh well.. I feel awful. Ttly cried over him.

At least Mizz Skizzles met him! Famous internet-snake!!

He got so big! He fit fine in this tupperware when I got him..not this summer.

Sorry Duke, I'll miss your hurpadurpa snakeyface poking out at me at 4AM while your giant tank space went to waste as you hid under a log ALL DAY. EVERY. DAY. <3

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

Mulloy posted:

Seņor Rufus has transformed from this:

:swoon: addoorraabbleee

Into this:

Holy shitcrackers is that an ausky? I SEE THEM IN EVERYTHING NOW. I'm calling that an ausky. Official. *huff* I started the breed you see..I had the first official RECOGNIZED auskie and..so.. I.. need breeding stock of..so far all the neutered variety.. and .. I'm taking your dog for permanent inspection. <3

Uh uh content.. HI FIVE BRO

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*

Abbeh posted:

Love those ears :3:

Arthur's asking for a beating.

Zoso's expression when he thinks my husband is never coming out of Lowe's.

(if you want to add me, I'm there under "donrufie")
jesus that cat back there is in KILL MODE.
And I LOVE this, this is a -really- pretty shot!!

*yawn* Diaz.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
A newish one of Diaz with this badass new legs I got that I have neglected to use...must rectify that.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
We need some more current Diaz up in hurr.

X-posted:

Untitled by sabarika, on Flickr

esscuuzzee me by sabarika, on Flickr

I think she's 9 years old now, you would not know it looking at her or interacting with her.

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
eh feels like time for some Diaz. She's like 9 loving years old now. what the hell, i do not believe it.
took 300+ pics today good luck seeing more than 5 of them fully processed and uploaded in the next year.
i grace you with her front end as the other pic is a very nicely focused butt shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huskyjackal
Mar 17, 2009

*peek*
Diaz caught a case of the hurps again. Looks like a video game glitch. What the hell, dog.

• Locked thread