Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
Left-to-right: Jada (currently 4 month old, pictured about 9 week old GSD/Husky mix, according to rescue), Artemis (7 month Black lab mixed with ???), Rico (7 year Yorki/Shi'tsu mix)

My fiance was holding treats. My dogs are spoiled. Pic from about 6-8 weeks ago.

Artemis and Jada got new beds. Snapped this last week when she was napping. How do they always seem to wake up and open their eyes as soon as I point my camera?

Jada (left) and Artemis playing on the bed together with a bone.

artsy fartsy pic of all three napping after a nice long walk to the lake. I have a giant couch and they take up ALL of it.

Artemis showing off after a trip to the groomer left her with a neckerchief.

Older picture of Artemis from when she was still a bit smaller. She really thought she could handle that stick.

Watching TV!!!

edit: stupid links

edit 2: not pictured - demon cat named Leonidas

mcswizzle fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Aug 22, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Cool Cherry Cream posted:

Django the corn snake

He looks big in that photo. Here he is in his toilet paper tube hide

Little loving bastard gave me a heart attack when he wasn't in his cage. How the hell did you make it to the other side of the string lights?

Do you get to do anything fun with a pet snake, besides terrifying friends and family? I had a friend in gradeschool that kept (and eventually bred) snakes, but all he really did that I remember is feed them and watch them. Do you let them out of the terrarium? Carry them around with you? I'll never be allowed to get one myself, but I'm curious.

The cone of shame after Artemis got spayed...We normally keep them in the larger crate together (they have plenty of room), but we had to separate them since Artemis needed to stay as calm as possible to not aggravate her stitches. Also, we got dual lasers installed during the procedure.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
The view from loading the car before leaving my Sister in Law's house after a holiday visit this weekend.

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009
Photodump of my dogs because ~reasons~

Me with Artemis in the park. She's camerashy and at home will hide behind the couch or under the covers on the bed when we take her picture (you'll see). Here, she just gave me the cold shoulder.

My wife getting a good picture of Artemis by bribing her with what's left of her favorite rope toy

The result of telling Artemis you're going to take her picture and she has access to the bedroom

One of the first nights in the new apartment, I picked her up like this as a puppy and she loves to be carried this way, but apparently still dislikes being photographed

Play hard - nap harder

Artemis with a soccer ball and Jada with a butthole

Jada relaxing on the couch

Jada being adorable (it's hard being her)

I put my tshirt on Jada and she wasn't sure how to feel about it

• Locked thread