Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.
After much hinting and eventual pleading, the boyfriend and I decided it was time to get ourselves a cat.

This is Tali, she'll be 3 months on Wednesday, we've barely had her 18 hours and I'm already so in love with her. This is my first cat, so I was slightly unprepared for her energy.

This was how she spent a good portion of her first night in her forever home. The other time was split between crawling on my boyfriend's head to get to the window ledge on his side of the bed, kneading his butt and back until they were sufficiently mushed for her to sleep on, and standing on his chest, staring at his face.

I'm thinking she'll always be a blur in pictures, I don't think she was still for ten seconds, besides her time in her litter box.

I can't wait to get a real camera next month and take a million pictures of her as she grows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

Tali takes selfies.

And has a love/hate relationship with belly scratches.

She hogs my lightbox.

And loves FFXIV.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

panictheory posted:

I like to think that I am contributing to something purely good in this world.

Well, you made a stressful week way better for me, so thanks. He's so adorable, I would [ask first then] pet him so much if I ran into you on the street.

Tali likes lounging out

She puts herself in the bad girl box when she's been a bad girl.

She plays with her own tail.

She sleeps in her bed sometimes.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

comper posted:

We've had Oscar for about a week now - found him at our local shelter and had to have him. He's about 15 weeks old and we hope he grows up to be a big cat.

He's so beautiful, post pictures forever.

Tali is now in the habit of climbing into her bed when we're in the living room and she's sleepy.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

Steezo posted:

I have recently acquired a master of stealth, here are a few images as proof.

I, too, have a hide and seek champion

Who also does not understand how beds work.

• Locked thread