Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today I came home with a box.

This little guy is named Wilbur. He is a "chug," a mix of chihuahua and pug.

In these shots he is getting used to his miniature harness and leash while my wife holds him.

Well, he looks at me,
And I look at him.
And he looks at me,
And I look at him.

After having a short stare-down with our cat Mittens, he runs back to my wife and hides by his crate.

A few hugs and treats later, he is exploring this throw rug.

A process which leaves him sleepy, so he takes a nap in my arms.

Later we took him for his first walk, the results of which were not nearly as photogenic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wherever he is from, he seems to like his new crate.

And as you can see, my puppy is the Kwisatz Haderach.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gearing up to go outside.

Not pictured: "Today Was a Good Day" playing in the background.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
While human is posting puppy is napping.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cleaned out the drawer of my desk today and laid down the towel that we were using as Wilbur's bedding in his crate before we got him an actual bed.

Now he can sit beside me while I play video games. :)

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I also introduced Wilbur to a new toy today.

We got that canvas toy for him at the same time as all of his other toys, and have been introducing him to a new toy every few days. This is the last of them. So much more interesting than the computer or printer near his pup-holder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Wilbur is 11 months old now, and he has grown up to be a handsome, smug little fucker:

Though sometimes he plays at being bashful when he is uncertain of the situation:

• Locked thread