Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D34THROW
Jan 29, 2012

RETAIL RETAIL LISTEN TO ME BITCH ABOUT RETAIL
:rant:
This is Sir Oliver Quigley III, Esq., also known as Quiggs. He's an rear end in a top hat.

Shits with his head out of the litterbox and never buries it, so it stinks up the house for half an hour after he finishes. He likes to sit like this.

He's secretly my favorite though.

Toddy Tater here is pretty, but God, he's dumb. Indoors cat and yet he's bolted twice in the last month when the side door got opened. Usually he sits on the window seat, in me and my fiancée's bed, or on the arm of the couch when I'm out there.

Lillie is my future mother-in-law's. She's bipolar and often a bitch, but when she wants to be snuggly, she can be.

She also likes to sniff lamps. I don't fuckin' know.

Finally we have Callie, also my future mother-in-law's. Didn't trust me when I first moved in, but now she loves to say hi to me and will nip at me for pets and scratchies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread