Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Rudolpho:

Molly:

Rudolpho and Molly together:

Rudolpho and Molly together #2:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Victor Nightingale posted:

Showshoe siamese cuteness

Your snowshoe siamese gets a new picture (or 3) of my snowshow siamese! I walked into the room and saw Molly sitting on top of this old computer chair.

Just be careful with clean clothes, else they'll bury themselves in the pile:

They're awesome cats, you'll love him :3

MrMoose fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 13, 2009

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
So, it's been awhile since I posted cat pictures. So here are Christmas Specials, featuring a NEW CAT: Slinky, MY GIRLFRIEND'S CAT.

Rudy:

Molly:

Slinky:

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
So, I got a new camera, yay! As a result, I've decided to snap a few pictures of my cats (Rudy and Molly). My girlfriend also took a picture of her cat (Slinky). I figured that you guys would also like to see them. Rudy has gotten older since the last time I posted a lot of his pictures here -- he is nearly 9 years old now! Anyways, here go the pictures:

Rudy by mrmoose007, on Flickr

Molly by mrmoose007, on Flickr

Slinky by mrmoose007, on Flickr

Rudy, Stoner Cat Extraordinaire by mrmoose007, on Flickr

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Another picture of Slinky because cat pictures rock:

slinky2 by mrmoose007, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
Here is Slinky! He has decided to sleep in a strange position yet again on my girlfriend's lap. He always puts his paws out like this while he sleeps -- I don't get it.

EDIT: Asiina, I just saw you mention your Molly probably having to be put down today :( My Molly feels very sad for you and will do the name proud:

MrMoose fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 13, 2013

• Locked thread