Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Here's our Buddy Dog aka Husky Buddy. :keke: I really need to take some new pictures of him, I felt like I was taking too many for awhile there and haven't gotten so many since. For anyone that doesn't know, we rescued him in '05 from Free Spirit Siberian Rescue and he came home to live with us that Thanksgiving. :3: He used to be all wild and playful in the house, but these days (since he's around 7, most likely) he's quite content to mosey around the house, go for a walk or two a day, and only occasionally gets the zoomies anymore. Quite relaxed for a husky, but still more active than most dogs!

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing for Halloween :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

Dreshi posted:

This is Tipper, he is a red heeler, Siberian husky and grey wolf mix.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3297480
:colbert:

Here, guess Kaipo's not in this thread:

WolfensteinBag
Aug 7, 2003

So it was all your work?

RangerScum posted:

When I have his nails clipped at the groomers he "expresses his anal glands" and smells like a skunk.

I know we JUST got reminded about no discussion, but that's really crappy to do to your groomer, chances are pretty good that smell is getting all over them, too. Also, it sounds like your dog really needs his glands expressed regularly. Spring for the bath next time, that way his glands can get done in the tub and he'll smell good for you. :)

Here, have a picture:

• Locked thread