Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinger
Sep 30, 2003

I'm sick of my head doing things.
You'll have to excuse me, as I'm an absolutely terrible photographer.

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

This is Homer. My parents adopted him back in 2002, and he's grown from an adorable and friendly kitten to a great big grumpy fatass of a cat. Last I checked he weighed something like 17 lbs. He tries to stare me down whenever I visit my parents - maybe because he's tired of my mother's diet and is hoping I'll treat him?

Click here for the full 1600x1200 image.

Misty - the only cat from my childhood still alive. We adopted her when she was about 6 weeks old, and last I checked she's going on 13. She's very affectionate, but we refer to her as the "sausage cat" because she's very small (when not spread-eagled on the bed) and stumpy.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Sasha - the first cat I ever adopted for myself. Extremely mellow, friendly, and very quiet. The only times I ever heard her meow was when we'd go to the vet. She was about 7 months old when I adopted her, but I only had her for about 8 months. She had FeLV, so it wasn't surprising - but it was still extremely sad when I had her put to sleep back in March.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Gizmo, my current bastard of a cat. He's 7, but you'd never know it by looking at him - he still acts like he's a kitten. He enjoys kneading his claws into my chest and legs (which really hurts because he won't let me trim them!), sleeping on my desk instead of the much more comfortable bed, and trying to eat my head when it's 6:15 AM and I still haven't gotten up for work. He's also terrified of the poo ghosts in the litter box. And he's awesome. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread