Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it
This is bailey dog :)

She's an almost 3 year old beagle mix - we think part Brittany Spaniel, not really sure. We rescued her from a kill shelter. gently caress those assholes. She's ours now!

She also almost never barks and is generally kind of a shy dog, especially around new people. It took her almost a full year to open up to us. now she is as playful as any other dog, and loves attention! Still takes her a while to warm up to people. I love her more than is reasonable. She's also my family's first dog!

Sometimes she goes a little crazy

Sometimes she's all smiles

But most of the time she is just very sleepy :)

the end

Kommienzuspadt fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Oct 11, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kommienzuspadt
Apr 28, 2004

U like it
This is my doggie bailey! She's a beagle mix or something! also the most adorable animal on the planet!

I just uploaded maybe ~20 or so of my ~billion pictures our family has taken of her. she's totally quiet (literally never heard her bark, which is a big feat for a beagle-anything), extremely affectionate, and really the most amazing dog I could ever have asked for. It will be hard to own any other dogs in the future to be honest. She likes naps and hogging your attention.

• Locked thread