Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Got a super-adorable pic of one of my dogges so I thought I'd head to the Post Your Penis thread

So here's my penises:

Wally on the left, Kitty on the right. Both rescues; Kitty we got first at ~2 months old (she's almost 2 years now), so she's a perfectly normal and happy dogge :3: Wally we adopted last year at 4 years old, and he'd had a couple of abusive owners in the past, so we've been working closely and continuously with him.

When we first got him, he wouldn't let new people pet him on top of the head, or even start to trust them til he'd known them at least a few days or so. Now he might still growl a bit, but he lets people pet him whatever way they like and he stops growling after a minute or two.

Lookit dat underbite :3:

Kitty showing her two favorite things to do: destroy every non-ball toy we get her within a week, and laying on her back with her limbs stretched all over the place.

Wally snuggling with mommy

Kitty snuggling with our friend Josh

In the cold parts of the year, this is their favorite spot after I bring them in from their morning walk and had breakfast: in front of the bedroom heater.

These last three are my favorite pictures of them:

Kitty's the second dog I've ever had who likes to sit on the couch like this

Every time we wash and re-make Wally's bed, it ends up like this within an hour. It's like he's looking at me and going "So much for all that work, whatcha gonna do about it"

And my favorite, holy :3:

That's the face Wally makes when he wants to play but my wife and I are busy with other things.

I gotta get a picture of Wally's happy face, he has the best happy face.

I've really enjoyed seeing pics of everyone else's penises too. This thread's a good way to brighten a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Daddy you were gone for five minutes omg love us and never leave again

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

All I want is love, all the love forever and ever, from everyone, never stop loving me

If I look adorable and stay on my best behavior maybe I can lure you in, then I can immediately flop over and demand nonstop belly rubs til the end of time

Edit to add bonus pic. After dogsitting Joker for 2 weeks, it was time to bathe and floof up the doges. This is them resting after a hard day of playing and grooming:

Son of Thunderbeast fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Feb 6, 2015

• Locked thread