Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lichen
May 13, 2004
I apologize in advance for the lovely cell phone pictures. It's hard to take pictures of a moving puppy with a camera phone.

This is Apollo. He is a male german shepherd born on May 21st. He has been absolutely great so far, already seems to be getting the hang of potty training, walking on a leash, and sitting. I fear when the teething really sets in...

Click here for the full 2048x1536 image.

And this is Burberry, our 9yr old Maine Coon. He is probably the coolest cat I've ever owned, and is really more like a dog. He is an indoor/outdoor cat, and when he goes outside he usually just hangs out in our backyard and looks at the wildlife. On a number of occasions I went outside to find him laying in the middle of the yard with the rest of the neighborhood cats sprawled out around him just hanging out.

and finally him humping his favorite blankie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread