Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

:siren:HEY GUYS DON'T MIND ME JUST EDITIN THIS HERE OP:siren:

General PI forum rules now apply in this thread. They're right here if you don't know them. That's all.

It's a thread about pets, and we like those here. So you know. Post some pets. Go hog fuckin' wild.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Dec 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

New cat/kitten Leeloo (aka lee, aka fluffbutt)

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

angerbotSD posted:

Grimmy and Pyewacket, (click for big)

P-dub has a taste for brains I guess.

They are good cats.

circa 2005

:raise:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Hood Ornament posted:

He was way too young to be taken away from his mom. :(

Agreed. Yalc you should visit The Puppy FAQ to help with further advice since you've started out in the wrong direction. Hopefully it'll steer you towards the right direction since you already have the puppy.

Carry on!

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 29, 2009

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Future advice: Don't justify your BYB puppies. Ever. It'll just poo poo this thread up more and really aggravate people. Read the puppy FAQ.

POST PICTURES, NOT THE LIFE STORY OF YOURSELF OR YOUR ANIMAL PLEASE (unless it's really loving awesome)! Thanks.

updated the rules to reflect this

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Aug 5, 2009

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

More pictures less discussion, please. :colbert:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

This is Khan and Blue. Both are fully grown yet Blue is half Khan's size. Khan also has white ear tufts (only white on him) so my friend calls him Mr. Wizard. They're both humane society rescues. We've had Blue for about 5 years and Khan for 2 and a half years.

And this is Willow with half of Lee's tail showing. Another humane society rescue and we've had her for about 4 years now.

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Sep 9, 2009

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Engineer Lenk posted:

Cuddle pile:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Just want to clarify something in case anyone's confused: Youtube videos of your pet are ok, but please don't solicit on the forums asking for people to help you win a contest. It can eventually get out of hand.

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Just to reiterate:

The last thread was a success up until the end. Several of those posts have prompted some new rules for this thread. Obviously this thread will be img heavy. The old rules apply:

-NO discussion, please
-Picture rules apply, please try to make an effort to remove broken links whenever possible and don't break the tables.
-Give a brief intro of your pet, name/breed/cool tricks/whatever

Along with some new rules:
-NO blatant derailing. If someone's doing something wrong, refer them to one of the FAQs that have been stickied.
- Don't spam posts. Make a clean, single post.

Future advice: Don't try to justify your BYB puppies. Ever. It'll just poo poo this thread up and really aggravate people. Read the puppy FAQ.

POST PICTURES, NOT THE LIFE STORY OF YOURSELF OR YOUR ANIMAL PLEASE (unless it's really loving awesome)! Thanks.

Don't be afraid to post updated photos or more than one at a time. If you've already posted a photo and take/find another really cute,funny,weird photo of the same pet, post it!

Link to the old thread

Now, post your cute rear end animals.

From the OP. The first rule is so that we don't end up with a billion pages discussing things that have nothing to do with posting pictures of animals. I know we've lost site of that particular rule since the thread is so long so I just wanted to point it out again. :)

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Dec 8, 2010

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

RazorBunny posted:

Did the purebread cat thread disappear?

Yep. There is a "Post Your Cat" thread in PYF, though. People kept on posting dogs and just regular pictures of cats so it got the axe.

Here's a recent picture of our cats bathing one another.

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

Look, since people can't follow simple rules (found on the first page), here are the new rules simplified even more:

POST PICTURES OF YOUR PETS
NO PICTURE? NO DISCUSSION! Responses to photos are fine, just include another picture of your pet.
NO TROLLING

General forum rules in regards to picture sizes still apply.

If you've got a problem with someone's pet, PM them about it. If you want to know more about someone's pet, PM them about it. If you or the person you want to contact doesn't have PM capabilities here on the forums, then I guess you'll just have to hold it in and spontaneously combust, or check their profile to see if they have AIM or something.

Here is Blue, she's our old lady cat and also the alpha. Don't gently caress with her.

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jan 4, 2011

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

t-rex posted:

Reminds me of my girl Lee:

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

1 week probations from now on if someone fails to follow the rules of the thread.

here is a picture of Khan trying to suffocate Lee.

bamzilla fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jan 24, 2012

• Locked thread