Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

My girlfriend and I adopted a cat in India. We have no idea what kind of cat this little guy is, but he rules.

We travelled to the nearby Blue Cross to pick one out. Our little guy was in the first cage we checked. We played with him for a while. He was chill as hell and immediately went to sleep when we picked him up. My kind of cat. We put him down to check on the other cages and see if they had any we liked. We quickly realized they didn't and went back to claim him. This was him.

TAKE ME WITH YOU

After paying the staggering sum of 0 rupees, we headed to the nearest cat store to buy him cat things. He passed out on the way.

We finally got him home with all his new poo poo and he quickly hid under the couch while he assessed the situation.

His friendliness overcame him however and he stepped into the big bright world. Also the food.

I went in to work while my girlfriend kept me updated on the latest happenings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgvCbo0c2Gk

We made dinner afterwards and went to bed. All of us.

Now he's playing with a hair clip doothingy

we haven't named him yet. We're thinking Eleiko or Tandoori.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This is Cam Newton. 6 Months old.

Literally hitler irl

• Locked thread