Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Papaya
Apr 4, 2005

I'm a creepy furry who feels entitled to other people's babies, but only if they are white. Yiff!
New improved photos for the new improved thread:

This is Jade, my Rhodesian Ridgeback. She turned six this February and is scared of my lens, so I have few good photos of her :( She's allergic to lamb, is dog aggressive, terrified of storms/wind/loud noises/anything and men with hats. She is at least a very sweet dog.

Beetle, the gimpy chihuahua. General consensus told me to euth his troubling butt but I persevered and he turned out to be quite an awesome little bastard. He was born without feet to a terrible dumbass BYB and I wound up with him through rescue/foster. He'll be four this September.

Vlad, originally my husband's cat. He (the cat) hates me, hates my cats, and the dogs. When pissed, he sounds like a goat. He's the oldest pet, turning seven sometime this month we guesstimate. He's got a bum knee and is on prescription urinary food for life to prevent blockages. For some reason, he'd be the first pet I'd save if the house were burning down :( I have no idea.

Spats was the first cat that really made me love cats. He's an obese lovebug who raspy-meows for food all day in spite of the fact no one ever gives in to his begging. His tail is crooked just like all the cats before him (he comes from a long line of barn cats) and when he gets excited, it wags like a little propeller. :3: He turned four this year.

I adopted Styx from the college's Vet Tech program the semester I graduated. I thought he was pretty cool but once I got him home and he settled in, he turned out to be phenomenally retarded. Seriously. I have never met a more dumb cat and that's just sad. Good thing is, his extreme stupidity is what makes him so endearing and he does funny poo poo ALL the time - so he earns his keep as the court jester. He turned two this summer.

Willow is my cat that I left at home when I moved out (she doesn't handle moving well, and I was moving a lot). She has a dainty meow and is thin as a rail, and you can tell she is an old lady just by being around her. I adore her and miss her a lot and I think I visit my folks more to see the drat cats than to see them sometimes...

Junior is Willow's brother (from a litter of 5 they fostered years ago, kept all of them). While I don't care for him as much because he's a colossal dick, I sympathize now since I too have a dickcat at my own home and understand June better these days. He's incredibly obese because my mom feeds them crap and June steals all the food. He's also chronically sick with UTIs and other ailments, and has been that way for as long as I can remember. Both Junior and Willow turned twelve this year.

June and Willow's littermates have all passed on at young ages - Yoda at age 5 (unknown, likely heart attack), and Dove and Alex last summer both to hepatic lipidosis (Dove at home, Alex we euth'd).

I hope this post wasn't too long :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread