Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Biscuit and Maria lay claim to our couch.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
My parents, who never allowed pets when I was growing up, just rescued a kitten from an alley a few blocks from their house. His name is Furball, and underneath that puff of hair he is skin and bones.

edit: sorry for the table breaking, is there a way to upload a new picture in the modify post?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Nastier Nate fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Feb 5, 2010

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
He's already been to the vet. He was dehydrated, had worms, diarrhea, his eye was so infected he could barely open it and he was very under-nourished. He is in the process of getting all that taken care of + getting all his shots.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Here's my pack of troublemakers:

Maria and Biscuit wishing you a happy birthday!

When she's not partying, Maria is actually quite studious

Biscuit remembers the Sabbath and keeps it holy

This is Sandy our newest addition. The shelter we got her from found her on the side of the road. Here she is re-living the hobo life (in my office)

Enjoying a dip in the creek after a run in the park.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
We had to put Biscuit down yesterday. He just turned 12 years old this week. I :cry: like a baby.

The Nastier Nate fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Nov 19, 2012

• Locked thread