Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Shadycharacter
Dec 19, 2005

This is Oscar. He's a pug/beagle mutt that I took from my idiot of a sister in law. They were basically just keeping him in a crate like 80% of the time and otherwise had no clue how to take care of a puppy (you'd think they'd've learned by the time they got their sixth dog but no! Some people's idiocy knows no bounds).

He's pretty awesome though, even though every time I meet someone who knows dogs I'm compelled to explain that I know all about designer dog breeds and would never buy one and I'm not a total moron please don't hate me oh god

He likes to sleep weird. He sits weird too but every time I try to take a picture of him doing it he gets up. Bastard.

Today he learned that if something has been put way up high SPECIFICALLY TO KEEP HIM FROM EATING IT, he can just use his whole body to shove an armchair over to it and climb up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread