Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Well I've got Harley here, I think he might be some kind of pit mix, maybe pit/boxer? I honestly can't tell. When we adopted him we were told he was pure-bred boxer(What??).

Favorite activities include: barking, rubbing on couches/legs, slobbering on EVERYTHING, being an adorable old man.

His little cropped tail is so drat cute, but I just have no clue why his previous owners did that.

He also enjoys watching the fish in the pond/trying to eat their food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I don't have a dog right now, but I DO work at a dog daycare and this is one of my absolute favorite dogs, lil' Jackson (he's lil' because we also have a big Jackson):

Look at him! Look how loving cute he is! He's a Shar Pei/Rottweiler mix, and he just turned a year old a month or two ago. He has weird bristly/coarse fur on his body but his muzzle and face are velvety smooth. Seriously, I'm in love with this dog. He's kind of a holy terror at home, but at the daycare he's...better. He also has the squeakiest baby bark I've ever heard from a dog his size.

Shar Pei mixes make really loving cute dogs.

Here's some extremely blurry pics of our other Shar Pei mix, Porter. This dog does not sit still and I have a lovely tablet camera. His face is adorably lopsided and he has a weird gimpy eye. He's so cute.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

RandomBlue posted:

Is Shar Pei mix your code for Pit mix? Because those are pit faces.

Check the ears tho. I think he's definitely mixed with pit, but I see a lot of Shar Pei in him.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Shiba/golden retriever?? He's cute as heck either way, what a good dog.