Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acid Queen
Aug 29, 2006

guaranteed to tear your soul apart
I never post, but as soon as I saw this thread I knew I had to. Meet Pete, the sad little farmdog we rescued from my angry Mexican grandmother in Texas.

We think he is a dachshund/schnauzer mix. My grandmother was very abusive towards him, tied him up outside all day, and then finally gave him to us when he was too much of a bother. Now he lives the posh lifestyle in Atlanta. My grandmother called him a titty baby, and he totally is. Because it's adorable.

Click here for the full 600x784 image.

Click here for the full 600x415 image.

Click here for the full 800x707 image.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acid Queen
Aug 29, 2006

guaranteed to tear your soul apart

Aww Mike looks awesome. Sad-faced bearded scruffballs are the best. It's like they're constantly sighing. :3:

Also, Pete is sad that he's a bit too long for doggie sweaters in his size.

Click here for the full 604x453 image.