Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Bombajio posted:

[Dotty the dog]

I don't know what she is. Got her through a newspaper ad. Her mom was small and scruffy, and that is sadly all I remember of her. The owner had no idea who the father was.

She looks like some sort of terrier to me...

She's definitely got a terrier face. I have no idea what the other part is, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

lazer_chicken posted:

We adopted this adorable girl about 2 months ago (a few months after we found a seemingly-purebred cairn terrier in the parking lot and gave her to a friend of ours. I made a thread about it on here a while back)

The ears and coloring are definitely cavalier king charles, but the rest? I don't know, maybe jack russell or something?

And yeah, pit-hole, I know what you mean about people mistaking dogs for puppies. People ask me all the time how big she'll be when she's full grown. :downs:

EDIT: I also want to state that she is the sweetest, most awesome dog ever.

Looks like cav + wiener dog to me.

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

Little_Dead_Pets posted:

action pic of young Vincent

For some reason, I imagine him going "Woo-hoo, woohoo!" like Daffy Duck in this picture.