Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
This thread makes me jealous. I want a small doggy so bad (Sucks when you have few friends left) but sadly, I live in an apartment.

To stop my bitching... My friend is getting one of these pups. (Jackapoo)

Which makes me want to hit him. I'm half tempted to get one but I'm zapped for cash for one more month due to saving a kitten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Most people sell Jackapoos and puggles and all those designer mutts for 200-300 now. I've looked at shelters, but most dogs that are a good fit usually get taken the same day they are put into the shelter.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Pshhh... not like I'm actually going to buy those doggies even if I had the money. If I want a mutt, I'm not going to pay that much for one unless he came with a poo poo load of supplies and shots along with it.

Besides, I would love to adopt a pound puppy/doggy but if they don't meet the criteria I need than it just doesn't work out. Which basically means I'll probably not have any dog anyway so why the poo poo storm? I'm not getting one, I'm not paying for a 300 dollar mutt, and I can't stop a friend if they want to have a jackapoo.

Besides, I've adopted 2 dogs from the pound in my life and recently saved a kitten who was going to die soon. I'm allowed to gawk at Jackapoos even if they are overpriced. :smugbert:

Now to get back on topic...

Someone dumped this poor doggy around the area. She's loving when calmed down and a cool doggy. I have no idea what she's mixed with though.

Master_Jay
Jan 6, 2007
Forgot to add, at the shelters around here, a mutt can sometimes be 350 dollars.