Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!

[url=https://wi.somethingawful.com/00/00f1509ea709dd06638bfacb7452e67d8858db7a.jpg]
Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

Click here for the full 1280x960 image.

So cute! Not mine. What do you think shes made of?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

I spent $1,000 on my computer but I'm too "poor" to take my dog or any of my animals to the vet for vet care. My neglect caused 1 of my birds to die prematurely! My dog pisses everywhere! I don't care! I'm a piece of shit! Don't believe me? Check my post history in Pet Island!
I guessed jack/pug by just looking at the photo.. if you look at puggles they have that..sorta..pug face.
Could be some puggle offshoot as well.

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

'

Thoughts on this pup? This is more of a friend of a friend of a friend type deal who had puppies to give away and I was offered one. All I had was the description 'grey pit bulls parents 50~lb' but now I finally have photos and ??? She is the last girl and omg! Puppy fever. She doesnt look like a pit bull..but if I had to guess I'd throw in some more of mastiff? I believe she is 2~ months old and they said she is 2lbs...does not look like 2lbs there but maybe I am a bad judge. This person gave my friend a shar pei pup once, that could also be possible?

I just want a puppy this a terrible idea :(
At least he isnt selling them, just trying to find them homes?

Malalol
Apr 4, 2007

Its interesting browsing those wisdom photos.... for the most part, the tests sound right but then you get the completel oddball which can't possibly be right

http://photogallery.wisdompanel.com/photos/profile/13946.html
slightly MAYBE a dachshund? nope

http://photogallery.wisdompanel.com/photos/profile/13805.html
maybe a catahoula? nope, dalmation