Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

rivals posted:

Was the test that you got able to recognize pit? We thought about doing it for our pit mix pup but none of the tests we found recognized pits so we figured all of the results would be jumbled/inaccurate.

I think the newest wisdom panel now gets a few of the bully breeds, but I think it still doesn't get APB...which I can imagine being a smidge by design maybe. We just ran four of them on some generic looking shelter pitties on Saturday, so it will be hilarious if it comes back as some random maltese mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU